- Revised how the enemy formation will scatter if the leader is destroyed
- minor update to Bonus Points for better alignment with the explosion it replaces.
- Formation ships are now destroyed if they collide with asteroids or mines
- Sound effect volume is lowered when speech is active
- SECTOR # is now displayed while the player's ship ramps up to full speed
- removed unused font graphics (saved 200+ bytes)
- various program optimizations to free up memory
Due to removing most of the font, the time-remaining diagnostic display (Left Difficulty A) now denotes the values by (A)bove for Vertical Blank, and (B)elow for Over Scan time remaining.
I'll be busy with family the next couple of weeks, so look for the next update sometime during the second week of July.
For Harmony or Stella (requires Stella 5.0.0-pre8 or newer)
Please reference Rules of the Game for what's been implemented and what's to come.
- Keatah likes this