- Keeping track of 16 High Scores for the 16 QUADRANT & LEVEL combinations (only for games staring at SECTOR 1)
- Additional optimizations from Chris saved 172 bytes
- Spy Ship changed to appear after a set number of formations have launched.
* 3 formations for sectors 1 & 2
* 2 formations for sectors 3 & 4
* 1 formation for sectors 5 & 6
* 0 formations for sectors 7+
- Condition Red triggered if player is avoiding the stations.
* 60 seconds kids
* 45 seconds easy
* 30 seconds normal
* 15 seconds hard
- Tweaked Spy Ship to hopefully prevent Red Alert from being triggered when it has more passes to make.
- Fixed bug where you earned an extra ship at 100,000, it should have been at 140,000 - forgot to use BCD addition when setting up the next score to check for!
* 0x70000 + 0x70000 = 0x0E0000 (regular addition)
* 0x70000 + 0x70000 = 0x140000 (BCD addition)
- Fine-Tune level progression, see spreadsheet rampup.ods.
- beginning of next sector (not new game) and next ship - need a delay to show radar before the ship starts moving.
- Need a longer pause after player's ship is destroyed - not needed for final ship as GAME OVER sequence handles that.
- Nathan spotted a collision detection glitch, see details page 9 of Draconian Sound Effects PM. I've not been able to recreate
- Remaining sound effects from ieposta
- Alert! Alert! Seems to sound when a new threat is sighted - whether a ship or a space station. But it doesn't repeat for each one.
Currently at 577 bytes free in the ROM.
For Harmony or Stella (requires Stella 5.0.2 or newer)