- Revised ship startup sequence:
1) show SECTOR # during new game tune OR 2 second delay
2) show SCORE/RADAR/LIVES while saying "Blast Off!" (this gives the player a little time to get their orientation)
3) when done speaking the ship starts to move
- lowered the Ramp-Up speed of the I-Type and P-Type Missiles from 5/128 per sector to 3/128 per sector
- Hopefully fixed a bug where enemy ships & missiles could already be onscreen (and stationary) when you first CONTINUE a game.
- slight revision to alignment of SECTOR #
- interesting sector experiment in ∆-1
- Fixed issue with shifting explosions near the right edge of screen wrapping around to left edge. Same would occur for bonus points. Did NOT fix the issue of mine explosions disappearing too early on the left edge.
shooting a mine near the right edge of the screen
Explosion OK for now:
but wraps around to left side as the ship continues to fly to the left:
Masking in effect
For Harmony or Stella (requires Stella 5.0.2 or newer)