Jump to content





Semi-working bankswitching

Posted by atari2600land, in Frank the Fruit Fly 13 August 2017 · 110 views

So I tried various tests and various things, and I have been able to make a 64k cartridge instead of a 32k one. But there is still more work to be done. I want a 1 mb cartridge. I am still trying to get this working. I don't know if/how I will get what I wanted. I am having trouble understanding it, too. Apparently a 64k cartridge is 4 16k banks. Yet I am able to fit the whole game so far without using any of the other ROM files I used to merge or whatever I did. But anyway, I have a 64k cartridge ROM. I don't know how or what I did, though, which will make it tough going forward. I worked on a few changes to Mouse in the House for the Odyssey 2.






I tested the ROM I had on Game Boy. It didn't work. But I finally made it. Just before I was about to test it, though, I tried putting it in the Game Boy everdrive, but it flew up in the air and landed somewhere. I spent 15 minutes looking for it and never did find it. I was crushed. Then a few hours later, I had an idea: Use the Micro SD card inside the Game Gear everdrive. So I did. And it worked.

  • Report

August 2017

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
2021 22 23242526
2728293031  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

Search My Blog