So I am still working on Mouse in the House. I'm thinking that I may change the name of the game to Cat vs. Rat. I don't know, the latter is shorter. Anyway, I wanted to put some letters in a maze like I did with the first one. I ended up with a fairly nice maze, but I had to nix it due to the borders. I tried reprogramming the borders, but it didn't help. What I ended up with was what seems like a fairly straight-forward idea. Until you realize that the cat and the mouse meet.
This leads to a new use for the arrow tiles: Directing the cat away from the mouse. That's what you need to do in this maze. Instead of changing the mouse's path. I didn't intend for it to be that way, but it worked out that way so I'm keeping it in. So the compiler says I have about 400 bytes left, most of it will be used to store puzzle data.
I spent about half the night trying to put in an 8th maze. I tried nearly everything before something just finally worked and I was able to put it in. I don't know about future mazes, though. If only the Odyssey 2 didn't have the dumb page sections and was just one giant 2kb bank. That would make my life way easier. So anyway, next thing I'm going to do is put in a title screen. I'm going to change the name of the game to Cat vs. Rat.