I'm happy that the rodents are gone. Not only that, the big huge spider I mentioned in a status update left yesterday morning. So with everything gone and nice, I decided to work on Castle of Doom again. I was originally going to have a level that looked like a snake since I went to Game Crazy today and got Wildsnake for the SNES. I already had it for the Game Boy, but I decided to get it any way just to help them stay in business. I'm so nice.
What the level ended up like is the blog entry image. It was a little too easy, and it would have made a nice level at the beginning of the game, but at this point, I'm scared I might break something if I attempt to move rooms around, what with all their data and everything. Seems like an easy thing to screw up. So I made it tougher. I hope to have 50 different rooms and an ending when it's all over, but I'm not sure I can fit 12 more rooms, their data, and an ending. I have 1,005 bytes left in bank 2 where this would all be. So we'll see. My back hurts for some reason. It just now started to hurt. And I'm sleepy.