IMPLANTgames Podcast Episode 25 - Block Dropper!
Posted by Austin, in tetris, Pinball, 360, xbox, sega saturn, neo-geo, Atari, gameplay, YouTube, Systems, gaming, Web sites, Jaguar 21 April 2012 · 365 views
Episode 25 of the IMPLANTgames Podcast is up and ready to be streamed or downloaded! In this puzzle-centric episode, Kris and I talk about:
- Puzzle games!
- Wetrix (Dreamcast, N64, Game Boy Color)
- Flip Out! (Atari Jaguar)
- Baku Baku (Sega Saturn)
- Bust-A-Move series (Neo-Geo CD, SNES, 3DO, Saturn)
- Fantavision (PlayStation 2)
- Magnetis (Steam/PC; Wii)
- Music & Rhythm games:
- DJ Hero
- Guitar Hero
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Amplitude + Frequency (PlayStation 2)
- Boom Boom Rocket
- Guitar Freaks/DrumMania/KeyboardMania
- Rock Band
- Towers II: Plight of the Stargazer (Atari Jaguar)
- Sega Dreamcast: Was a lack of EA games a reason the platform failed?
- Sega Dreamcast: Did piracy hurt the system?
- NFL 2K (Dreamcast)
- An inside joke: Austin shooting his camcorder at his TV!
- A typical day in the life of Go-Karting, featuring Kris.
- Songbird Productions
- ReBoot (Atari Jaguar homebrew developer)