What's been going on?
Posted by CyranoJ, 11 February 2012 · 456 views
Well, It feels like ages since I wrote anything here... so what have we been up to?
- Well, we've released HMS Raptor - and I've been cleaning the source code up to get ready to ship with the RAPTOR library.
- We've re-worked Kobayashi Maru to v1.1 (FINAL! - even the titlescreen says so!) ready to be sent off to the pressing factory, and then turned into available to buy boxes.
- We've converted Rebooteroids from a ROM cased cart format to a CD-ROM application. This means we'll be able to ship it on CD instead of carts when it's ready. It also means we get CD-Audio music! Yay!
- We started work (and have progressed nicely) on another large-scale project which I'll be showing to a few people on Monday at the South Australian game developers gathering (A good excuse to go to a pub!)
- We're adding the final touches to another RAPTOR example game which I think you'll all enjoy (and I have to extend a huge thank you to Mr PacMan Plus for his assistance)
- We've sketched out the groundwork for ULS2.0, which will allow more flexibility for making homebrew CD's, such as a menu system for multiple binaries, changing the splash logo, etc.