Jump to content





Been a few days since updates.

Posted by Mike Harris, in Adventure 15 May 2019 · 108 views

I rewrote my wall checks for t-states and removed the IY and IX registers which should also improve speed.
 
I also added an extra check so now walking through walls has been fixed in 4 directions.
 
As soon as I implement the 4 diagonal directions I will post another update for you to test.
 
Plenty of advice, some from Nanochess....thank you...
 
I incorporated some of his input with what I already coded because I have to use
 
IN A, (DATA_PORT)
 
In order to use different pattern sets for the Super Game and different types of barriers.
 
The Bridge is still a problem but I think I have a solution that may work.  If not then it will just be a skinny bridge.
 
I think I will be forgiven as long as it works.