Blogs

They came from Cape Suzette

Posted by simbalion in Musings of the White Lion, 19 April 2019 · 18 views

A couple visitors from Cape Suzette landed today!

Darktim's 2600RGB Mod

Posted by mogul345 in Atari 2600 A/V Mods Wiki, 19 April 2019 · 23 views
Atari 2600, A/V, Composite and 2 more...

Links
Website  Notes
Composite, S-Video, and RGB output
Easy install if TIA is socketed
Six different color palettes
Supports NTSC and PAL
Premade kit available

Home Brew Desires #1

Posted by cessnaace in cessnaace's Blog, 18 April 2019 · 37 views
Home Brew Desires, Lee Actor and 8 more...

Home Brew Desires #1 OK, another series within' my Blog here. So sue me (no, don't do that). There are so many Home Brews, Hacks, and Reproductions that I keep running across that I don't own for my collection. I want physical copies of these games but they seem to no longer be available. How have I discovered these no-longer available gems? Well, there are several ways actua...

Genesis Does! Tanglewood

Posted by MegaManFan in MegaManFan's Blog, 18 April 2019 · 18 views
Sega Genesis, Tanglewood, retro and 1 more...

A homebrew game for Sega Genesis by Big Evil Corp.!

Passwords

Posted by atari2600land in atari2600land's Blog, 18 April 2019 · 30 views

So I was thinking about what I could do about Frank the Fruit Fly and saving. Then it occurred to me: Passwords. But how could I do passwords when I have the health to worry about? Incorporate them into the password. So I made a password screen to enter the passwords in. Pressing B at the title screen makes Frank move left and goes to the password entry s...

Mega Force (20th Century Fox)

Posted by DoctorSpuds in DoctorSpuds Reviews Things, 18 April 2019 · 51 views

Mega Force (20th Century Fox) What time is it? You guessed it its crappy movie tie-in time, and what disappointing movie-based game are we going to be looking at today? Krull? No… Ghostbusters? Nah! Philly Flasher?.. Hell no! Ah! Of course there can be no other than Mega Force! Who remembers Mega Force? ‘cause I don’t, this movie was a total flop at the box office ba...

Favorite Atari game

Posted by Omegasupreme in Omegasupreme's Blog, 17 April 2019 · 34 views
Atari 2600 games favorites and 1 more...

Favorite Atari game Just wondering what everyone's favourite 2600 game. Mine would have to be adventure.

This was the first game I bought with my own money also the first game I ever beat. Even today I get it out and play it it is still fun and on 3rd setting can still be a bit of a challenge. Bezerk would have to be my second favourite. I would say Pac man is my 3rd...

Back was hurting. Couldn't sleep. Here's what I did.

Posted by Nuclear Pacman in Ablogalypse Now, 14 April 2019 · 52 views

You know those ugly yellow, or orange signs you see stapled to telephone poles all over your town? They might say "So-and-so buys houses fast, for cash! 555-5555" Yeah, I actually go all over town and clean that crap up. Just rip them down and throw them away. They really bug me because it's such an obvious scam. It's kind of become my crusade.

I k...

Ms. Pac-Man on Atari 2600

Posted by Serguei2 in Robin Gravel's Blog, 12 April 2019 · 107 views

Ms. Pac-Man is the best Pac-Man game ever.

Jason of Star†Command - Chapter 01 - Attack of the Dragonship

Posted by doctorclu in Doctor Clu's Space Shows, 11 April 2019 · 60 views
Jason of Star Command

I remember seeing this some time ago.   Nothing like a live action Filmation show complete with all the sound effects and music you would hear in He-Man. 

So they introduce the mini-robot, W1K1.   Pronounced Wiki.  That would make a great name for a helpful place to get information. https://atariage.com/forums/public...

April 1, 2019

Posted by FujiSkunk in FujiSkunk's Blog, 31 March 2019 · 65 views

My roommate decided his boss would enjoy an upgrade to his office computer to start the new month.  I decided to chip in and help.  Do you think he'll like it?

Happy April 1st, everyone!

Adam Savage's Tested

Posted by SpiceWare in SpiceWare's Blog, 31 March 2019 · 213 views

Late last night I ran across a post on Facebook by Kurt Mayer about Adam Savage's Tested  (he of Mythbusters fame). Had trouble sleeping afterwards, thank's Kurt ;)

Tested team members Jeremy Williams and Sean Charlesworth decided to build a new arcade cabinet running Starlords , a game they've built from scratch and introduced at Califo...

How to Get Rid of Spiders and Ants

Posted by Random Terrain in Random Terrain's Tetraternarium, 31 March 2019 · 93 views
How to get rid of ants and 1 more...

Ortho Home Defense MAX Insect Killer Granules is sprinkled around the outside of the house and around any storage buildings. Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Indoor & Perimeter with Comfort Wand is used in the house, basement, and attic.

Read the instructions. Reapply as needed. Use at your own risk. Goodby spiders, ants, and more....

jEdit

Posted by buddpaul in Buddpaul's Blog, 28 March 2019 · 61 views
jEdit

http://www.jedit.com     I need to download that tool!!  :grin:

S.O.P. Track 7 - Prelude and Fugue No7 in E-Flat Major

Posted by k-Pack in Switched on POKEY, 22 March 2019 · 149 views

This track may seem a little plucky but if you listen to the tracks in order your ears may  become conditioned to the point where it  doesn't sound half bad. Or maybe not.

All the rest of the music has been entered into the  MIDI Music System and is ready to record once some new sounds can be programed.  For this track...

Beneath Apple Manor

Posted by Atari_Ace in Atari_Ace's Blog, 12 March 2019 · 109 views
Virtual Machine

I was reading Dungeon Hacks , by David L. Craddock, the other day and found a short reference to the Atari 8-bit in the chapter on the first Rogue-like, Beneath Apple Manor :

For Beneath Apple Manor Special Edition , I reverse engineered the 6502 runtime environment for the Galfo Integer BASIC compiler and ported it to 8086 machines (IBM PC). Bob C...

11 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users