All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The MiSTer has an ST/STe core and it implements the MegaSTe variant but as per doc the cache is not implemented for RAM but the cache enabled mode turns on turbo bus RAM access (twice the speed). This is the link for MiSTer: https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/AtariST_MiSTer (it does not mention the turbo bus but the MiST core does https://github.com/gyurco/MiSTery [I mean it mentions turbo bus] but I am not sure if the MiSTer version supports it as well, for now I assume it does). How close is the core to a real MegaSTe? I mean in 8MHz mode is what it is, in 16MHz+Cache it kinda is very responsive [I tested with TOS 2.06]. I am pretty sure there are inaccuracies and some SW may not work but besides that how is the general behavior vs the real deal?
  3. So, that still doesn't work. In ECKN and RAMBrandt, big buttons move left/right, pen button moves up, moving the pen on the tablet does nothing. But in AtariArtist and the peripheral test app, it works.
  4. Hi guys, Back with Neo Ness. Here we see him back doing another awesome Neo-Geo video for us to enjoy. Thank you as always Ness. Keep it up bro. From the description, "Welcome to a journey through the iconic world of Neo Geo AES! In this exclusive video, we'll be taking a deep dive into my personal collection of Neo Geo AES games, showcasing the gems that have become the pride and joy of my gaming sanctuary. Join me as we explore the rich tapestry of titles that define the Neo Geo experience. From classic fighters like 'Fatal Fury' and 'The King of Fighters' series to timeless shooters like 'Metal Slug,' each game holds a special place in the hearts of enthusiasts worldwide. We'll uncover the stories behind each acquisition, from chance finds in retro game stores to dedicated hunts for rare editions and collector's items. Along the way, we'll discuss the condition, value, and gameplay of each title, providing insights and anecdotes that bring these games to life. Whether you're a die-hard Neo Geo fan or new to the scene, this video promises an immersive journey through the history, passion, and nostalgia of one of gaming's most iconic platforms. So, sit back, relax, and join me as we embark on a tour through my cherished Neo Geo AES collection. Subscribe now and let the adventure begin!" Anthony...
  5. Thanks! It's working now. 1090XL Z-80 CP/M development is continuing. 🙂
  6. I agree Shane. That's going to be really curious for us to find out how they will be doing this for the GBA. Looks like when the progress more into the game development they will say how. Anthony..
  7. Refactored my Atari 8-bit Multi-Tool (AEMT) for: a) Hierarchical command support, b) Enabled independent use of split, cart, and config (.cfg functions), and c) Modularization.  And still, after 45 years of coding, finding it takes longer to make such tools useable for others than it does to implement the core functionality.  First release this weekend.

8. 32,130 for me on Columns if we are playing on easy.
  9. Meh. I didn't buy a bunch of duplicates, but I do have a clean Haunted House just for the artwork.
  10. Correct, Helpful items for proof on owning a 1400XL. Thx
  11. Sure but there is a size difference in length. My badges are only 2 couple inches wide. 1050/1088 might need to be much longer, 8-9 inches? Still want to add 1088XLD to the list?
  12. I had a GB Pocket and that screen was better than an OG, but could still use a backlight. I did find the GG to be flashier, but I think the software drew me in more on the GB. It was like having a simpler NES, but could still crank out a game like Links Awakening.
  13. Thanks, sorry 'bout that. It was 30 minutes. I updated my original post as well. Thanks.
  14. Got dayum, I love shooters! Is the plan for this to become a physical cart? 'Cause if so:
  15. Why not? They sell them in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
  16. Apologies, I lied, there is actually still an problematic issue, I guess I wasn't testing quite efficiently enough *sigh*. The left and right bumpers, instead of just bringing up the mini-keypad menu (which does still occur), are both firing "Fire1" and "Fire2" at the same time regardless of which bumper is pressed, which is a problem in the middle of a game when I want to try to change the assignment. So close! I can avoid using them for now though.
  17. Don't see any 1200XL with a PBI & 90 degree to the case joystick ports, lack of L1 & L2 LEDs, lines for modem and all the other differences in the back.
  18. I have yet to find a USB to 9pin adapter that will work with the track ball.... anyone else?
  19. @macsonny I think @t0ri is working on a remake of the GCR.
  20. @reifsnyderb If you need help getting this to work on Linux, please let me know.
  21. Tomorrow the 8th edition of our annual commodore sig meeting take-over takes place in 'het Schuurtje' (Zwanenkamp 1301, 3607NZ Maarssenbroek, The Netherlands). We're there all day. Doors open at 10.00 and close at 16.00. We cover the early years, so plenty of classics consoles, 1st generation home-computers all playable.
  1. Load more activity