All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If that was possible. "That's a fcukn great idea!"
  3. Gotta respect the classics! And if there's one thing we can all agree on it's that no one here can agree on a fucking thing, so the discussion will never end. Long live Supercross 3D!
  4. This is an album of the in-games music for the "enhanced" games released with Atari 50th, so the new Haunted House, VCTR-SCTR, Neo Breakout, etc. The tracks are all excellent electronic retro style bangers, VCTR-SCTR in particular is really good.
  5. ZeroPage Homebrew is playing AntiAir on TODAY'S ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us! Tue Apr 23, 2024 | LIVE @ 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT+1Day WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/ WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/ Games: AntiAir (2024 Final A8) by Inufuto BoberDash (2024 WIP A8) by Krystian Walczyk @Salmax, Marduk, Michal Radecki-Mikulicz (stRing) @michomis Run, Fox, Run! (2024 WIP A8) by Wojtek Bociański @bocianu, Adam Wachowski @+Adam+, Piotr Lis @LiSU Jail (2024 Final A8) by Mariusz Ejchsztet @Mq., Krzysztof Kaźmierczak Code Brown (2024 WIP A8) by Marek "Koala" Ogłodek , Piotr Lis @LiSU, Piotr "Piesiu" Radecki, Rafał "Raphis" Szczytko BumBumBox (2024 WIP A8) by Paweł Banaś @PeBe, Grzegorz "SuN" Żyła, Filip "ZoltarX" Golewski Kolonoskopia u Grzegorza (2024 WIP A8) by Rafał Chabowski @mgr_inz_rafal Z kamerą wśród ośmiornic (2024 WIP A8) by Paweł "Paw" Gugała MazezaM 8ko Ver (2024 Final A8 Port) by budgames @tonma
  6. Apparently I'm the only one here who doesn't like Ninja Combat. That game's screenshots fascinated me as a kid, because I loved ninjas and there was that giant boss, but when I finally played it around 2000, what a disappointment. 😔 Beat 'em up is one of my favorite genres so I'm quite difficult mind you; I love games that offer a huge move set like Streets of Rage 2, Die Hard Arcade, Double Dragon Advance, and The Ninja Warriors Again. But I really don't like the ones that only offer 2-3 moves like Final Fight and King of Dragons for instance - even if they look beautiful. Ninja Combat is clearly among those unfortunately, and it's also very tedious; I remember dying all the time and keeping on adding credits... 😩 That being said, the NeoGeo has a few decent beat 'em ups like Robo Army, and I also like the Sengoku trilogy (but it's uneven). I'm not sure I tried Mutation Nation, so I won't say anything about it. I don't like Burning Fight, though, since it's like Final Fight but even worse. 😝 But since you apparently enjoyed Ninja Combat, have fun, I won't blame you or anything.
  7. ZeroPage Homebrew is playing MazezaM 8ko Ver on TODAY'S ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us! Tue Apr 23, 2024 | LIVE @ 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT+1Day WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/ WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/ Games: AntiAir (2024 Final A8) by Inufuto BoberDash (2024 WIP A8) by Krystian Walczyk @Salmax, Marduk, Michal Radecki-Mikulicz (stRing) @michomis Run, Fox, Run! (2024 WIP A8) by Wojtek Bociański @bocianu, Adam Wachowski @+Adam+, Piotr Lis @LiSU Jail (2024 Final A8) by Mariusz Ejchsztet @Mq., Krzysztof Kaźmierczak Code Brown (2024 WIP A8) by Marek "Koala" Ogłodek , Piotr Lis @LiSU, Piotr "Piesiu" Radecki, Rafał "Raphis" Szczytko BumBumBox (2024 WIP A8) by Paweł Banaś @PeBe, Grzegorz "SuN" Żyła, Filip "ZoltarX" Golewski Kolonoskopia u Grzegorza (2024 WIP A8) by Rafał Chabowski @mgr_inz_rafal Z kamerą wśród ośmiornic (2024 WIP A8) by Paweł "Paw" Gugała MazezaM 8ko Ver (2024 Final A8 Port) by budgames @tonma
  8. https://www.techspot.com/news/85622-nobody-sure-what-makes-atari-2600-game-entombed.html
  9. It's great seeing this on actual hardware @woj! Thanks for the explanation of the vbxe hardware bug. I was following that discussion on the Popeye thread but at the time didn't realize that it would impact anything that I ever developed. Thanks also for providing the inspiration to go through with my own VBXE homage to my all time favorite arcade game.
  10. To be fair. @Mr. Christmas has a fair point. The Atari 2600+ was released with the difficulty switches reversed. Surely this should have been spotted and corrected before the official release? Yes, it was fixed, thou what about people who have bought this console with no knowledge of this forum and further updates and still on the original firmware... 🤔
  11. I'm trying to create a full size arcade cabinet version of Colecovision Ms Space Fury and need help hacking the ROM to remove the player/skill select screen, setting the skill level to 3, and allowing 1 and 2 player to be selected using the left and right fire button on the controller. Trying to simplify the control panel on the arcade cabinet as much as possible. Not sure how hard this is to do. Anyone willing to help?
  12. They only bought a few licenses from MicroProse, but MicroProse actually returned a few years ago as a publisher, and I don't think Atari owns them (for now).
  13. Sorry we keep raining on your parade, but those are already trivial to fix. I've fixed about 5. The laser transports are not the rare part, as noted above. The same transport mechanism was used in a ton of other products, so generic freshly made replacements are plentiful. http://jaguar.linkovitch.me.uk.s3.mytilde.co.uk/cdrepair/ https://www.theinnocuous.com/jaguar/jagcd_suppl/ For reference, you do need to be able to solder, but just barely. Before performing these repairs, I'd soldered exactly twice before, and it was still easy.
  14. Yes. I had an evercade driver installed and had to right click on the driver, select update and navigate to the driver exe. Everything was fine then.
  15. I think it's only revived as a label, so nowhere. Captain Blood doesn't belong to Infogrames. Actually I even thought you were mistaken but Infogrames did indeed publish it in some countries. But it's from ERE Informatique. To me, on top of Alone in the Dark of course (which they don't own anymore), the best Infogrames-published games are Hostages and North & South. The latter got several remakes that all sucked unfortunately.
  16. As said above, not all STs support composite out. I was caught out by the same issue. I have a ST monitor to out to composite cable that works fine on my 1040STE. I picked up a Mega ST and thought it was faulty as I only got a black screen with the same composite cable. It turns out the Mega ST only outputs RGB and mono signals through the monitor port. There is no composite line on some of the older STs.
  17. it is in fact! thanks for the info!! bit obscure that i wish that someone would patch the Rom so that this is the default setting
  18. Update: Neptune's Daughters just arrived from Cardiff, UK. The seller was a great guy, and also included a free game of my choice that he let me choose from a list (I chose Mr. Dig). He also offered me some interesting info. Since at the time I was wondering if it came in a cardboard box, I asked if he had the game since it was new, and this is what he said: He also included the empty case. Was Dan Strikes Back originally in that plain case? If they were packaged as a double game, what kind of packaging held them together? This is quite interesting, and I will be sending him another message. Anyway, here's the pics:
  1. Load more activity