All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's been a long time since I had a SCSI on a Geneve. So, I think I need a refresher course. both my new 838-SCSI and WHT-SCSI REV F act the same. I have SW2 all set to 'ON' for the Geneve I have in AUTOEXEC SCSMAP 11 SCSMAP 22 SCSMAP 33 ASSIGN F=SCS1: ASSIGN G=SCS2: ASSIGN H=SCS3: I'm trying to use a ZuluSCSI drive, works fine on the TI with the same SCSI cards. When I try to get a directory of any of the SCSI drives, I assigned above, the light on the ZuluSCSI engages for a few seconds then turns off and the Geneve is locked up. What am I doing wrong?
  3. Could they make a decent case for a 400, which has all flat sides?
  4. Can anyone confirm that this replacement PCB keyboard will work with an Atari 800 with a Mitsumi keyboard (aka the mylar style) with what appear to be like a cross pattern found on the atari keycaps which looks a lot like the Cherry MX tops? I came across with an 800 which suffers from the mitsumi mylar effect over age. I do plan on pulling the keyboard mylar apart, but wanted to know if this is an option for me.
  5. I have not tried MyDOS yet, but it looks exactly like what I’m looking for! Thanks for sharing, I’ll definitely give it a go.
  6. ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Bernie & The Tower of Doom on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us! Fri Apr 19, 2024 | LIVE @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/ WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/ Games: Turret Turmoil: Dreadnought Assault (2024 WIP | 7800) by Paul Lay @playsoft / Harvey Kong Tin @kiwilove Destroyer 7800 (2024 Final Binary | 7800) by S.D.W. @S.D.W. Bernie & The Tower of Doom (2024 WIP Update | 7800) by MuddyVision / Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster / Michał Szpilowski @miker (Music) / Dave Hughes (Additional Graphics)
  7. ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Destroyer 7800 on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us! Fri Apr 19, 2024 | LIVE @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/ WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/ Games: Turret Turmoil: Dreadnought Assault (2024 WIP | 7800) by Paul Lay @playsoft / Harvey Kong Tin @kiwilove Destroyer 7800 (2024 Final Binary | 7800) by S.D.W. @S.D.W. Bernie & The Tower of Doom (2024 WIP Update | 7800) by MuddyVision / Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster / Michał Szpilowski @miker (Music) / Dave Hughes (Additional Graphics)
  8. ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Turret Turmoil: Dreadnought Assault on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us! Fri Apr 19, 2024 | LIVE @ 12PM PT | 3PM ET | 7PM GMT WATCH LIVE: https://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew/ WATCH LATER: https://youtube.com/zeropagehomebrew/ Games: Turret Turmoil: Dreadnought Assault (2024 WIP | 7800) by Paul Lay @playsoft / Harvey Kong Tin @kiwilove Destroyer 7800 (2024 Final Binary | 7800) by S.D.W. @S.D.W. Bernie & The Tower of Doom (2024 WIP Update | 7800) by MuddyVision / Lewis Hill @Muddyfunster / Michał Szpilowski @miker (Music) / Dave Hughes (Additional Graphics)
  9. I have a MegaSt board mounted in a tower PC case. It would crash fairly regularly and only run reliably if placed on its side. unfortunately right now it isn't booting up at all. So it could very well be a loose chip causing your problems.
  10. Thanks so much Anthony appreciate the support and kind words, been active in the shadows but a strong collector of MVS for years, hoping to share the NeoGeo love with the masses. Glad to be part of the group here.
  11. Oh man... you do not know what you're asking. Here goes... For one... what is your goal in collecting them? I think most game hoarders collectors have a fantasy of opening a game museum in the future. Some do, some die of heart disease and most of their games find their way to a dumpster after the estate sale, and others eventually realize it's not what they want and blow them out on eBay. I came to at least one of those conclusions many years ago... but not after I individually wrapped every single one of my Atari 2600 games in a special plastic bag, and then placed them in two large Tupperware bins. At least I did that in the top one. Eventually it occurred to me that if I wanted to actually play all... 220 games? I'd have to take them out of the plastic bags. So clearly... what you need to do here is... buy duplicates of everything, and keep the nice one wrapped, and the shitty one to play. No! Sorry... scratch that. Figure out what your goal is... do you want to play these games... or are you just collecting them / so you can look at them fondly? If you want to play them, and the labels are already trashed, you're only making it better by replacing them (my opinion).
  12. Hello project7800 Try MyDOS. It's like DOS 2.5 but will support DSDD, harddrives, memory expansions. The latest version is MyDOS 4.55 beta 4. Don't let the "beta" stop you. Sincerely Mathy
  13. MrBeefy

Yars Rising

I will applaud Atari for actually trying something new and different with their IP. I'm meh on the character and level design, but like that it isn't just rehashing the same gameplay like Recharged series do. Most anticipation I've felt for an Atari game for quite awhile. I wished they tried to do more of something like this with Lunar Lander Beyond.
  14. I just listened to a Twitter space with the devs of the game- and they acknowledge and respond to people with such comments- https://x.com/PowerDubs/status/1781094734145937863 The Yars Rising part starts at 23:40
  15. A couple of things for sale: BennVenn El Cheapo SD v2.2 for Gameboy - I purchased this some time ago with the intent of using it with a Super Gameboy. It comes up to the BennVenn intro screen and goes to initialize the microSD save file but freezes there. It might be the microSD I was using, cluster size, or maybe it is not compatible with the Super Gameboy...I have no idea. I didn't have time to investigate and still don't. Take it for $20 shipped and see if it works for you Sega Saturn Console with 100 Campaign Box and Controller - The system is in excellent condition, works perfectly and has a brand new Duracell CR-2032 installed. Comes with the original controller, power cable, composite and s-video a/v cable and original 100 Campaign box. The box has seen better days but it is perfectly displayable. $200 shipped takes this. PM!
  16. I have a NeoGeo Pocket! It was actually my first introduction to NeoGeo hardware. I bought it here on AA from the marketplace forum. I love it! My cable with the proprietary plug end showed up yesterday. I will definitely post the end result once it's complete.
  17. Whew! I was worried there for a minute. They did finally get the controller patent through. Too bad they still don't have FCC certs for those controllers they are going to be manufacturing soon.
  18. Great job Keith,keep up the great work! Always nice to hear how much you're improving. 😊👏
  19. Today
  20. LOL - I like lots of menu functionality - clearly we are opposites!
  21. Maaaaaaybe Boeing should work on the reliability of its internal QC processes and engineering quality before it considers branching out. As a side note, I am neither depressed nor holding my finger on the DEL key.
  22. I’m naturally drawn to the simplicity of 2.0s and 2.5. But I just feel like I’m some type of sucker for not taking advantage of the dual-sided double density that DOS XE provides.
  23. Just wondering if anyone had success using a standard XB360 or Dual Shock controller 's second stick for directional fire (emulating a twin stick)?
  24. Do you use a modern type controller with your GSP or are you only using the GSP controllers? fbn link here I'm planning on having 2 sample setups, one for basic controller, and the then the SAC version (which require a more modern controller like xbox or perhaps ps2+ types to handle all options).. although there are ways to use 2-GSP controllers as one, for SAC stuff would have to eliminate some buttons
  1. Load more activity