All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It looks interesting, but it looks like you need to have an Azure account as well just to access the service...? Still, looks like it might work out cheaper than any other service... to start at least
  3. Thanks for the test. ^_^ The last version must work but you need to launch the atr version with autoboot or exomizer version. As the game works on 8ko computer, the code is under $2000 and crash because of Dos. It's totally possible to add button to restart the game from "couch". But not a rewind button, it's more interesting that way. Just to see your joy faces when you finish a level by yourself. That's the goal of a game.
  4. Hi guys, SNK GLOBAL @SNKPofficial [EVO Japan 2024: SNK Booth] Play guide for the FATAL FURY: City of the Wolves demo is now up! Check out the game’s controls, mechanics, and moves before taking it for a test ride! https://snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/fatalfury-cotw/guide… #FatalFury #CotW 10:01 PM · Apr 22, 2024 Anthony..
  5. Hi guys, SNK GLOBAL @SNKPofficial [EVO Japan 2024: SNK Booth] We’re giving every KOF XV competitor a special free T-shirt on April 27! * Gifts will only be given out once per person. * Show your entry badge at booth reception to claim yours. #KOFXV #KOF15 10:06 PM · Apr 22, 2024 Anthony..
  6. Hi guys, SNK GLOBAL @SNKPofficial SNK World Championship 2025, a global tournament for SNK fighters, set for early 2025! The EVO Japan 2024 KOF XV champion gets an invite to SWC 2025 as well! More SWC 2025 info to come in due course, so stay tuned! #KOFXV #KOF15 #SWC2025 10:05 PM · Apr 22, 2024 Anthony..
  7. Excellent Russ. Were really looking forward on seeing it from you soon bro. Thank you as always for you hard work and dedication. Anthony..
  8. Since it's known the Adam computer system was fraught with bugs when it first came out in the fall of 1983, which had caused Coleco to eventually exit the video game market, and while I understand some of the bugs were fixed before the end of production and sale, I wonder what steps I should take to make it a strong performer? Thank you, Ben
  9. Try this https://atari.fox-1.nl/disk-formats-explained/
  10. Thanks, Anthony! More NEO games will be forthcoming soon.
  11. Just was going to ask if you have anything selected there; mine has no selection: But I don't think it will make a difference as long as you use the "Upload" option. From the Arduino Wiki: The programmer selection is not used when: Compiling your sketch (for example, when clicking Verify). Uploading without a programmer, by clicking the Upload button. But you said "So it is working, it just won't let me upload and program it to the ATMega328P AVR." In other words when you use "Upload" it works but when you use "Upload using programmer" it doesn't? The whole idea behind "Upload" is to use the resident bootloader to act as a programmer and make it simple for anyone to program a device. The bootloader does use space so with an external programmer you can remove the bootloader and have more space for your code but the whole process is a bit more complex for novices.
  12. Hi Russ, Thank you so much for sharing your excellent gameplay & review on Baseball Stars 2 bro. So glad it made it to the top 20 at #19. SNK really went to great lengths to develop one of the best Baseball titles of all time. So many hours playing on the MVS with my brother with this gem of a title. One of my top sports games of all time. We looking forward on seeing more from you Russ. Keep up the awesome work you certainly do for the community. Anthony..
  13. Excellent to see you continue on with your NGCD purchases Shane. Ninja Combat will keep you busy for sure. I have a really fantastic recommendation title that I feel is a must to have bro. I feel @Dopy25 would be interested as well. The game is called Viewpoint. A very enjoyable, yet challenging isometric shooter with a funky soundtrack that will make you keep playing for hours on end. Price isn't too bad. I found one at $54.00 Dollars or £44 Pounds for one. This game I highly suggest as the next game to add to your library Shane. Anthony..
  14. Here another great reason not to have your tv connected to your Internet: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2024/04/the-spam-came-from-inside-the-house-how-a-smart-tv-can-choke-a-windows-pc/ Btw @OLD CS1 any luck with your Roku issues?
  15. TrogdarRobusto: > Just wanted to let the community know that we (Atari, Plaion & Retro Games) are seeing and collecting all the reports of issues and questions related to the joystick and passing them on to the product team. ------------------------------ Which is great and really appreciated. However, most of all, I certainly do hope You guys also are seeing and collecting all the reports of issues and questions related to the Atari 400 Mini firmware and passing them on to the product team. They are here exactly: https://forums.atariage.com/topic/364674-firmware-update-suggestions The machine gives me a lot of fun and been awaited impatiently but there are after all several bothering issues (most probably easy to resolve in future updates) like global config for the computer, full resolution of the Atari accessible from the carousel menu (display_start_line = 0; display_height = 240; display_width = 350 ) - and some other things. Regards & good luck. Y
  16. You can say that again Shane. Amazing read this is. Anthony...
  17. Since I only discovered Champ Games a month ago, I've been playing Robotwar: 2684, Turbo and the demo of Tutankhamn. Also Millipede (Trackball), Shattered Earth & Fallpit are getting daily play.
  18. Today
  19. That's a little too rich for my Intellivision blood but I did manage to snag this ticket for face value when Ohtani comes to Pittsburgh in June!
  20. Oh I hadn't heard about that, but if he's alone, he probably works from home these days (unless Atari still has an office in Paris).
  21. Looks very cool - please do a PAL version. 😃
  22. Hi guys, I made a container version for x86 of TNFS server that support TCP. In case that anyone (besides me) want to use it on home lab server or NAS appliance. It's small - around 6MB container. https://hub.docker.com/r/zaqu/tnfs-tcp
  23. Also. The lower case set (004A) has 7 bytes allocated per character, but it could have done with only 6 bytes. I think the lower case set (004A) was designed to be true lower case, but at the last moment someone at TI wanted tiny capital letters (otherwise it was going to look too professional). Doh.
  24. The Atari VCS 800 is worth every penny and often goes on sale so can be picked up for next to nothing if you live in the states and considering it doubles as a very capable mini PC that can be easily upgraded you get a good deal for not much expense. Your comment seems.. almost troll like, and pretty ignorant towards the Atari VCS and its users. If you don't think Lunar Lander Beyond is worth the price tag well you could have easily waited for the game to go on sale on either the Atari VCS store or Steam etc no one forced you to buy the game to support the Atari VCS 🙂. I'm personally good with the price of Lunar Lander Beyond i think its very very fair, your getting a lot of game here for the money. I've purchased it on the Atari VCS, Steam, Switch and I'm currently playing it portable on my Lenovo Legion Go today but its also installed on my Steam Deck and ROG Ally to check out later.
  1. Load more activity