All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Medieva Jester Colors: 23 plus src * Converted with RastaConverter Beta8R2 * Atari8man_Pal_Medieva_jester.xex Atari8man_NTSC_Medieva_jeste.xex
  3. If you remove PDMA OFF, and type PDMA at the command line, it -should- be set to OFF by the OS. The Geneve checks the revision text in the EPROM to determine the setting. What CRU address are you using? Try >1200. MDOS used dedicated CRUs for SCSI, IDE, and TIPI up until recently. I'm pretty sure the loader was also locked to >1200. I don't recall looking at that code and I'm not sure if @9640News did so either.
  4. Ai Exoskeleton colors: 42 src: n/a Atari8man_NTSC_Ai_Exoskeleton.xex Atari8man_Pal_Ai_Exoskeleton.xex
  5. I'm not one of the few coders of the bunch here that would really read that, make sense of it, maybe offer up any tips and all that. What I can say though is I didn't follow a lot, but understood at a high level I think where this was going, but thanks to that YT sample that's utterly stunning. I can only imagine how far you could in theory push this within the limits of a standard SNES cart size allowed say if you wanted to make a game and have this level (or similar) music going as it would realy heighten the experience. Few went this deep into the weeds, Koshiro did with that epic set of streamed samples to do that music in ActRaiser and specifically the two pieces of symphony music he pulled for two events in the game. I could only really compare what you have here to something like that.
  6. If this is a remake of Doom, and Doom II for the Jaguar, will it include every map? and the Cyberdemon?
  7. The flashback controller pinout is all over the place, not a mirror of the sears/intellivision2 pinout. So I don't think those adapter cables can be used in the reverse application unless you change the gender at each end. 8bitwidgets should be able to make an adapter cable for your application.
  8. As mentioned, the gameplay id hampered a bit by slow turn-ability, but since you can play a entire tournament with everything from 0-9 opponents, you can adjust it. As actual lynx cart, its ‘all-over-the-place’ on eBay. If you want it for Evercade, you may want to hurry and find a Lynx 2-collection.
  9. I've decided not to pursue publishing this game with 2Minds. That's not to mean I don't want it published at all, it just means I need to find someone else to make Game Gear games. I made a few changes to the Flying Hamburgers game. I noticed that strawberry milkshakes (which are pink) shoot at you while all the other food that shoots at you are green. So I changed the strawberry milkshake which was pink to the same shade of green of the shooting sprites. I also made it so the burger can go lower on the screen. This was back when the score was at the bottom. But I moved it to the top but never moved the burger's boundary down a little. So I did. I also made it so the boss appears after you shoot 50 enemies and not 60. This was done to round up the game and make it more uniform. I still don't know what's wrong with my Game Gear, as I tried level 6 on it with redone colors and it still gave me shadows. I guess it just needs to be recapped, or there's some sort of display problem with my Game Gear Everdrive. I found the rest of my Intellivision games. I had a bin that had A-S. I have so many of them I needed to put T-Z and homebrews in a separate bin. I found the T-Z bin today after searching for it for a couple of days now. I searched in the pantry and the garage, but as it turned out they were in my room the whole time.
  10. I'm getting closer. It is definitely something to do with the PDMA being ON. I am using the 1.5 DSR. I can issue the below commands: PDMA OFF SCSMAP 10 SCSMAP 21 ASSIGN H=SCS1: ASSIGN J=SCS2: I can then get a directory of both drives, copy files back and forth. I copied the SYSTEM-SYS and LOAD-SCS, created a quick AUTOEXEC file and saved it to SCS1 with the same commands as above. Power cycle the geneve then it tries as it sees the LOAD-SCS file but then I get the infamous: 'Cannot locate SYSTEM-SYS file on SCS1. Press any key to retry' I know it's there. I even copied it from my HFDC drive to it.
  11. Thanks for the updates. I'm doing some test prints with PETG today. As this is all relatively new to me, I've only just bought my first rolls of PETG. Did the 7x7 switch adapters in it - turned out pretty swell. It seems a tad softer than PLA. Just looking at your white wonder - the keycaps don't look Mitsumi (too rounded), so you'll need to invent adapters for them which might change the overall height.
  12. I have contacted Tori on another forum and I am on the bluescsi Discord, but I am pretty positive this is not a Bluescsi issue, its the interface board. James
  13. Blaze said something on a FB post about modifying or optimizing the Glover controls for digital. ETA this quote: And yeah, trackball/spinner games are an exception. So call it maybe 10 games out of 500+ which would benefit...not really a big market there for a new controller. And in any case, that doesn't apply to the handhelds. I think Blaze has bigger fish to fry at this point than a new analog controller. However, there is some good news in their FAQ: So, look forward to those new controllers in 2022!
  14. They do right! That was a good idea @theonlygood had!
  15. In disassembly of some TI code , I found this: BL @SUBR CLR R7 JEQ L2 ... I was confused, but I looked up CLR and saw it does not change the status register. Apparently R7 is used by SUBR, but this code wants R7 to be 0 before L2.
  16. Exactly! Gives it that classic look! I still have all of my original carts so the wear on them is from my playing. Kind of nostalgic. Some I’ve relabeled because they didn’t hold up well.
  17. Probably a power-up mode where she can fly around and shoot as the Yar insect-something for a period. I really think Atari needs games that hits broader audiences, as some of the things they’ve released of modern originals may cater a little too much to ‘mostly specially interested’ or ‘already Atari-super fan that buys anything new from Atari anyway’. By all means some of it had potential, but seeing Atari really hit a much broader crowd (with games made after 2020), seems still to have to happen. Cannot be too wierd, cannot be too generic. Cannot cost too much. Tough line to balance.
  18. Nobody wants to be the first one to ask a dumb question.......🤣
  19. Photo of my "F" card, in case it is of any value. I had it out to test an updated routine. Hopefully, you'll find a simple solution.
  20. I picked one up at the Midwest Gaming Classic, but I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
  21. Today
  22. I was the user who sent the PM to RocketFan asking about the Pico games on the flashback 9. I did a little bit more investigating. I tried JETPACK, CENTIPEDE, and AMIDAR. All 3 of these games played fine. I was able to exit by pressing the MENU button ( the left most on the front of the joystick ) However, when I tried some other games... for example PICO FROGGER and SPACE INVADERS ... I cannot exit. I press MENU button but it does not exit. In fact, when I first choose either game ( PICO FROGGER or SPACE INVADERS ) a message comes up before gameplay that says that the START, SELECT, and REWIND features are not compatible with this game Could it be that the MENU button is not compatible either?
  23. The only ones that come to mind are Glover (Piko 4) Centipede, Crystal Castles, Liberator, Millipede, Missile Command, Night Driver, Pong, Super Breakout, and Warlords (Atari Arcade 1) Just goes to show what an absolutely stupid idea it was to release that Atari Arcade cart in the state they did. Most of those games are completely unplayable.
  24. RIP Dickey Betts. Incredible song writer, great guitarist and a HUGE influence. The Allman Brothers Band is my all-time favorite band. Rest in peace to one of the last Brothers (Jaimoe is the only original member left).

1. jeremiahjt

jeremiahjt

Great guitarist from a great band.  He outlived Duane by a few decades at least.  What is your favorite song of theirs?

1. Load more activity