All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Both versions seem OK,...Well, I don't own a Switch (always thought the controllers with the D-Pad constantly in the wrong spot, etc. looked Awful), but to my eyes (Just glanced quickly though) the Switch version looks far superior as the arcade counterpart had too many overdone particle and lighting FX going on...Are they trying to distract me?? It's hard to watch sometimes.
  3. Hey @Dopy25, I hope you enjoy Nam 75. Even though its a reproduction, it works well in the Top Loader. I can’t wait to hear what you have to say about the game! According to tracking, you should have it on the 23rd.
  4. For me, it's a skill I am gaining in pre-processing the images. Even though I've been using this since day one, I just yesterday discovered running one solution can get me a "close enough" image in seconds (a minute maximum) rather than an hour minimum. I will now do this as a first step, and then fine tune any problem issues in the image. Once I am satisfied with that, I run my normal # of high solutions (8192) and most images will run for a minimum of 1 billion iterations. I am also no longer opposed to using some rather strong dithering settings, whereas in the past I either used the default strength of 1, or none. Example - the picture of Christina. It started with an all white background. I changed it to black, dropped the main image to 32 colours before starting it, fussed with dithering and gamma settings 5 different times, and then finally let the image run.
  5. I would say that saving to an IDE image would be very good, as we could use TIImagetool to access it , but any of these would work. Not everyone has TIPI (Me), but I'm remeding that and will have. Keeping a true 1 to 1 disk image would perserve the disk as they were received. But any of these would be great. The fastest may be TiPi.
  6. It took only slightly more than four years but you can expect this one fixed in the nearest Atari800 release. πŸ™‚
  7. For the week ending April 21 (Not sure I'm going to play much this weekend, so I'm posting early) Sega Genesis * Super Airwolf 45 mins Arcade * Dino Rex 45 mins * Jungle Hunt 30 mins * Out Run 30 mins * Star Castle 60 mins Sony Playstation * Pac-Man World 20th Anniversary
  8. Following up...after I removed the large mylar and the tiny mylar layer over the contacts; I cleaned the entire board and removed the extra contact in the contact area (back to shiny gold) Once I reset the mylar in place, I added a small 3 folder blue painter's tape over the contact section to keep better pressure on the area, once the back was screwed in place.
  9. So I had a sudden realisation today, I already own Canyon Bomber, kind of. 🀦🏻🀷🏻🀣 It's included in the 4 game cart that came with the paddles. Ah well, I'll have a manual and box for it now so it's not a waste. It should be here by mid/end of next week.
  10. Yep. I'm not familiar with all the tracks and details, but from a gameplay and graphics perspective, as a non-Mario expert πŸ˜€, it looks nearly identical to Nintendo Swith to my untrained eyes!
  11. I have finally started to update my #Patreon page with my recent #GitHub source code releases for the #TI99 computer, and this is great way you can support my ongoing work for my new retro projects, check it out and let me know your thoughts & suggestions. https://www.patreon.com/GaryOPA
  12. Rather than polluting the eBay thread, what would be the best way to backup 80+ floppies please? Attached to my TI (other than real floppy drives) I have a TIPI, Gotek & IDE Just create folders and copy files using Force Command? Use a disk manager? Any thoughts please? Many thanks
  13. Nice and thank you so much! Looking great on the handheld and congrats on making it into the top 5 scores, I've added your name to the list. Strawberries are coming... - James
  14. Yeah, well, take two XEGS carts that rattle and you've got a pair of maracas for rockin' out on the dance floor.
  15. That actually looks pretty cool. Those Escape Rooms are awesome!
  16. Technically, the arcade Mario Karts are exclusives, in terms of tracks, items, some unique characters and some other subtle features (I can't recall if DX has the "live commentary" that Mario Kart GP1 and GP2 had). The Japanese version is superior though, as they received several years worth of content updates, while the US one stopped after two πŸ˜• Here's one of the tracks that's an exclusive - the game is also supposed to have a lot more items, but IIRC there aren't any that do something different, they just look different:
  17. Maybe it's the skill of the converters, the effects of the new builds or the placebo effect of knowing that there are, but there seems to be less noticeable banding in the recent attempts - like, yes, it's still there, but in shorter segments and with more noise/dither patterns that aren't unpleasant.
  18. Yes, that's the one I played. I don't recall any issues with the sound, but as previously mentioned, it didn't seem like anything different than Mario Cart 8 Deluxe on Nintendo Switch.
  19. Thank you, I hope it can provide hours of fun to everyone! πŸ₯°
  20. Yeah that looks about right... It's very brief but I found this...So here's the place...
  21. Congratulations! I've just put your Pac-Line on my Anbernic handheld and tried it. It is a simple game, yet very fun and addictive. It was a wise choice you made to port it to Atari 2600. I like such small, simple games that fits the platform well. I'm looking forward for the strawberries So, am I already in TOP 5?
  22. Maybe Duddie can take over production, sales and shipping again?
  1. Load more activity
Γ—
Γ—