All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This is a 16k version with no blank lines. Stay Puft can walk behind buildings. It also includes an oppressive hazy sky with purplish clouds, symbolizing Goozer's arrival on Earth. There is an interesting effect in this 16k version, when holding the Reset key, in addition to restarting the game, you get a multicolored playing field. I've been thinking about using the effect as an endgame. For those who remember, in the final moments of the film, with the imminent victory of the ghostbusters over the figure of Goozer, there is an immense explosion felt by the entire population of the city, which puts an end to the boss Goozer and unfortunately also to the giant Stay Puft. Stay_Puft_16k_NBL.bas Stay_Puft_16KSC.bas.bin
  3. So… there was a reason why they needed a whopping 40 years to do gameplay-fix…! Did this game make big money in the Arcades…? Or was is mostly a 2600-home video-game with 300 page manual, that made it iconic? How long do you think this take on gameplay would’ve survived in Japan(s gaming market)?
  4. There's a list to get on that, but you have to wait.
  5. https://www.microids.com/microids-records-celebrates-ataris-50th-anniversary-with-special-vinyl-release/
  6. Haha, you think THAT'S counterintuitive!? How about the fact that once your cannon is activated, you aim it by using YOURSELF as the cross hair. That's right, once you press the fire button to fire your cannon, the bullet comes straight at you and kills you unless you dodge your own bullet in the split second you have after you fire it. 😀
  7. Current Leader: 6694 - grips03 3371 - K3V 3787 - grips03 4006 - grips03 4635 - grips03 4841 - grips03 5858 - grips03 3206 - Machine 4631 - Clint Thompson 5738 - ZPH(James) 2630 - ZPH(Tanya) 6694 - grips03
  8. Egyptian Shrimp Pasta:

Some Lebanese Garlic Sauce:

and Egyptian Phyllo Meat pies:

Enjoy!

9. Released 4/19/24: Asteroid v Claw $7.19 Made for the Classic Joystick, currently a VCS exclusive! Latest by Metgan Games. Catch an asteroid with your claw spinner then use it to smash oncoming asteroids. Is also compatible with the Modern Controller.
  10. "Worst game ever" is a tired old exaggeration. It's a neat little game and totally classic and historical Atari 2600. And it's not that difficult to get the hang of it just by reading the manual once. Looks like a nice clean copy.
  11. doing some final testing and will be releasing a preorder soon. keep an eye out.
  12. We do have almost the entire source. Everything but bank 7. I am currently working to try to obtain the missing piece.
  13. Nearly finished with updating FBLOCKS. I need to burn an EPROM with the latest beta so I can test my revised Compact Flash utilities. Actually, the only one I had to modify was CFPMOUNT , which is the word that writes the mounted DSK volume to the compact flash so that the mount persists past power-down. The change was necessitated by the new DSRLNK described a few posts back. ...lee
  14. And it’s so sad … a game like Maze Invaders, when they saw it didn’t make enough money… could’ve been brought back to be refined and redesigned, - in my esteem it could’ve really been something given just a few easy fixes, - not like having to explain or redo the paradigm all-over, but just better visuals, more eyecandy, a way to win the game, cool or fun music and power-ups… but no…
  15. Thanks a lot for the update! I do like what I see
  16. So the keypad on the bottom right corner of the screen seems to indicate that it's a touch screen? Interesting.
  17. Hello everyone! Got a small update I thought I'd share. I just started a new job so I haven't had as much time as I'd like, however, I still put in a few changes here and there. Updates: - Changed a few things with the title screen, most notably the main font for the game. - Added the main game screen, no collision yet, but the general layout is all there, the maze scrolls, and Kasey can be moved around the screen. Let me know if you guys like the chunky font more. I feel like it better represents a lot of the fonts present in 1984 7800 launch titles. Gonna be cleaning up the main game screen graphics over the weekend, and hopefully getting an improved collision system worked out. That's all I've got for now, I've attached the ROM for everyone. Until next time! Sassy.bas.a78
  18. Actually, E.T. isn’t really that bad of a game! A friend and I were shopping for Atari games at some local stores when I saw E.T. for $10. I was about to buy it just for the sake of owning supposedly the worst game ever, but my friend stopped me and said I could just have his copy instead. He said he never liked this game anyway. What a nice friend!
  19. Does anyone have 1.5 DSR Source Code?
  20. I'll keep this in mind for when I get the others made. I can ask and get some numbers. Do you have an exact length and width, and position to start print. This material dose not bend well. Going over the far sides may be an issue to consider.
  21. Today
  22. This is a pure design flaw. How could, or why should, a new gamer suspect touching the main-enemy(!!!) that one need nothing less than a cannon (!!!) to take down, to be safe, sound, and the next obvious and logical step in the gameplay scheme?? I know people back then had LSD on their sandwiches for breakfast, but you still shouldn’t be able to bring your mind to perform logical breakdowns like ‘’whats displayed there to kill and destroy you, which you need a cannon to take down… yes, little bee - just fly over and touch it… its safe’ - - - They obviously discovered the basics of elementary psychology in Yars:Recharged, where you gather space-honey or coins, which are dropped from that which seems visually dangerous to the players character, as you destroy that which has the appearence of trying to kill you. Short version: after 40+ years, they finally fixed Yars. But, good thing is: even if it took quite awhile, the fixed version got really good, so good it can be further expanded upon.
  23. I no longer have one. I could potentially buy one and send it in, but it would be easier to minimize the back and forth. (And I did send a message on your site)
  1. Load more activity