All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I wonder if it'll be like that old Youtube Sonic series, Sonic for Hire, which had Gilius Thunderhead show up in the show. The era for this type of comedy might have passed, though, so maybe not.
  3. Tested and works great in Argon... I like the mechanic of 2nd fire button being used for reverse...
  4. We are coming up on the one year anniversary of the M Metwork acquisition, maybe we can finally get the full list.
  5. In order: NES PS2 TurboDuo (perhaps before the PS2 if you have the cash to spare) Atari 7800
  6. First game supports Double Hi-Res on Apple II?
  7. Pinout_of_ARDUINO_Board_and_ATMega328PU.svg
  8. Basically this. WATA is basically a scam, but there's a sucker born every minute. Personally I'll have nothing to do with the phony "grading", but you do you if you want to entomb your toys.
  9. This is a weird one. I'm using an LTO flash cartridge with an original Intellivision and I can scroll through the menu, my controller functions properly. Once the game is selected, the controllers don't work. I've tried it with another original Intellivision, and everything works fine. Any thoughts on the problem?
  10. Has anyone fixed out how to get this to boot for the sd card, well partly boots from it so it boots the Linux system from the nand then boots everything else from the sd card, including its menu, that what I do with PCUAE, even the carousel is run from the usb stick, it make it easier to update it you just add the files or replace them, no need to flash them any more, you just copy the files it to the sd card, you can even have libs on the sd card but not links so they have to be the real files if its using FAT32 it does not support symbolic links, only ext3 or 4 does.
  11. FlaschBier has been updated to version 1.1. It uses the same previous link. Regards.
  12. Half the time, Texas Instruments engineers used upper case for everything. You can see this in some technical specs!
  13. I didn't either but I read your reply. And you utterly failed on answering the question: "who didn't parker bros tell?" It's obviously J-mu but I'm also hearing Ludwig, Herbert and Victor were left clueless on the situation. It's a mirecle that Parker Bors had did not told.
  14. I was curious of anyone had success in importing the saved .asm file from the MSX/Coleco sprite editor? I was trying different settings and using the ASM INCLUDE statement, the DEFINE ... PLETTER statement can't find the label. Thanks!
  15. As far as Taiwanese game systems go IGS PGM would probably be a better bet for starting out
  16. @karri thanks for sharing this - I will take a look - actually wondering if this song has a different tempo? I think the branch I have public doesn’t compute tempo correctly (it turns out all the songs I had been testing with were just slightly off). So many details… as soon as I think I’m swimming I find out I’m just treading water..
  17. Thanks. I think I am gonna abandon the idea tbh. Might keep it at stock for now. Thanks all for the input.
  18. it's less than $100 to have my game graded and looking at price difference on eBay sold listings, we are talking about $1,500-2,000 difference from a non-graded and one from WATA
  19. All the 44256 chips I've seen need 512 refresh cycles (9 bits). They won't work without extra circuitry to generate the extra bit. Good luck finding 256Kx4 chips with 256 refresh cycles.
  20. Atari has not been sending me emails for my recent purchases. Did they stop doing this, or did something in my setting get messed up? The emails were the only way I knew how to see order numbers.
  21. Already exists in your 1088XEL and 1088XLD
  22. Atari had applied for trademarks for both Warbirds and Tank, so I think it is safe to assume Tank was bought back by Atari. No confirmation for Robo-Squash, but I would guess it too was part of the acquisition and Atari did not feel a need to apply for a trademark for it.
  23. Game has been pretty good so far. Graphics are amazing, and the fights are actually quite good. There seems to be stories within stories, and I've found that I've had to temper what I do for fear that I'll upset one of the party members over the other. What one party member might approve of, is not always something everyone approves of. As a Paladin (Good), I am also more or less obligated to make certain decisions that may upset other party members. There seems to be a lot of discussion of slavery in the game, so as a Paladin I generally need to disadvantage these people and / or attack them outright. There are dozens of potential "party members" as I cheated and looked up more or less a list of them. They can all be convinced to join your party at one point or another. You can include them or leave them in your "camp" which I find interesting. As of this point, I don't have any stragglers... meaning that I've flat-out rejected anyone except the people immediately in my party. There can only be 4 total people, and I've taken the vampire thief, the cleric lady, the wizard, and myself (who is a Paladin). Another thing I noticed... not to offend anyone, but apparently every single male character is gay (if you're playing a male character I guess). Like... apparently you can romance them (from the IGN page that shows the character list). Alternately, there are only 2 female characters that you could potentially do this with, but like 9 male characters. I mean... I guess this is just what it is with WOTC today, but I found it odd. I'm not going down that path, but I'm having to constantly say things that are "less than nice" because some of the phrases are interpreted as encouraging a "relationship" with these male characters. I'm not aware of any positives to having a relationship with someone in the game other than the story building, but I have noticed that it affects your character's performance when someone with a very high "emotion" toward you is gravely injured. It causes a disability roll if you will against you for future attacks (probably not the best way to word it). Either way, the game has been pretty cool, and I hate myself for getting into it. I'm shooting through it quickly, but there's a lot of smaller quests and such that an individual could follow along. A lot of hidden things too which I find myself skipping over (but hope to go back to). It really feels like a "find your fate" kind of book, because there's so many possible solutions to a variety of different things. Really... it's probably the closest thing I've seen to one of the original games, Pool of Radiance (SSI Gold Box), where you just have a wildly open world, and you can basically do whatever the heck you want. Most of the other games in between all seem to focus on getting from point A to point B while not having a lot of diversion. So this has been really cool.
  24. Today
  25. That's not the issue - the issue is that 1 and 2 player select and difficulty inputs are not working on gorf (* and # buttons)... they do on other games.. including Missile Command etc.
  1. Load more activity