All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTD1L2P6 Ok, I just bought one... no idea why, but I did. Anyone know what songs are on it? haha...
  3. Any chance of showing up at the AtariAge store?
  4. I own the stock too... NOT because I think it's necessarily a good investment, but because I don't mind giving a little something to my favorite company. Honestly, you would have to consider it a long-term investment. I think I bought like 5 grand of Atari stock. Because the buy is so low, it fluctuates wildly. I either double my money, or lost half of it repeatedly throughout the week, haha. As far as Atari long term, I think they're fairly solid. The prospectus isn't great, but it seems like the CEO/majority owner has his own funds to purchase it outright. If he's willing to put his family's money on the line, I don't mind doing the same for keeping alive what I grew up with.
  5. Haha, yep with dozens of those rattling atari xegs cartrides, you can certainly do sose great samba dances with it😁
  6. Can anybody link me to how the heck crazy climber controls? I have a stick for it, but I'm garbage, and attract mode is zero help.

7. I remember reading about that in Nintendo Power around 34 years ago. When I played that game via emulation, I can tell you that it is one tough game.
  8. Sweet. Have sent a message to them.
  9. Before the days of the Neo Geo, SNK were pumping out more than just 1 on 1 fighters. Battle of the Ports - Victory Road (怒号層圏) Show 503
  10. I bet you guys would like some of the remixes that I have made.
  11. Yesterday
  12. BASEBALL STARS 2 TIME KILLERS STREET FIGHTER II all arcade
  13. I'll go by RAM, 16KB (5200) / 128KB (130XE) = 0.125 16KB (5200) / 64KB (XEGS) = 0.250
  14. C++ books are gone. The remainder will be going to donation within the next week if no one wants them.
  15. The screen looks fantastic once its dialed in properly. My main problem is with the potentiometer which looks like I'll have to disassemble because so far its completely unresponsive...
  16. @Ninjabba are you double-tapping to run? The game is a lot easier and more fun if you are running most of the time. I figured it out! 125210.
  17. Pizza Pop! (Famicom) ........ .......................... Cool game,but seems a bit like a Panic Restaurant ripoff. Galg (Famicom)................................................ Hooked on this shmup lately again,but is it just me or is it ridiculously hard?? This game cheats. Towers II:Plight Of The Stargazer (Atari Jaguar) .................... Don't like it,meh.
  18. Hang on. I just fact-checked this, and I don't believe it to be true. Using Atari Math™: 5200 / 65 = 80 5200 / 130 = 40 No, sir. No, no, no. I did the math just like Atari told me to, and I got very different answers. I think we need to correct some erroneous documentation.
  19. Not bad at all for a first shot Interested to see how this progresses.
  20. I just gave that a try and it worked like a charm. Thank you so much for your quick and very helpful response.
  21. Ok there are 55 pages in this thread and the answer to my question is probably in this thread I just put in the wrong search criteria I guess? . Here's my question. I bought one of these and love it brings me back to my youth I figured out how to get 2600 and 7800 series games on it and have played them. what about 800 games which is the main reason I bought this it was by far my favorite Atari platform. from making my own home brew games to writing a BBS system. the rom set I found on here appears to have a different file .extension will those work on this system or did I grab the wrong rom set off a different thread on here. there are 3 games I really want to play on this game system. Miner, Bounty Bob and basic Pac-man. if they are part of a complete rom set great I will pick them out of the bunch. will that .extension work of do I have to change something? the .a26 and .a78 games work well. shooting for the 800 series if it's even possible?
  22. I'm mainly using Steem 3.2, and, after installing pasti.dll, while starting up Steem, it registers that the file was installed, but the files don't appear. I admit that I was wrong about two versions of Steem not working: one actually does work: 3.9.3 Beta 64-bit works, but a later version gives me an exception immediately. I copied the .dll files to the 3.9.3 version, but I saw no difference there. Maybe I'm missing some files in the second install, as I copied what I thought were the relevant files from the first install rather than unpacking them from the .zip file. I'd better try that again on Sunday, when I'm at program next.
  23. This is super cool. Good luck with making the portable version!
  24. It's funny - having made that comment in no seriousness whatsoever, that's actually something i've wondered about before. It might be doable with haptic feedback on the right type of controller. Have the screen act as basically not much more than a scoreboard and, as opposed to muting the audio outright, include a soundtrack that fits the ambience of where the player is. No audio cues from NPCs, items, bonuses, etc. It'd be functionally-equivalent to a total blackout of both, but would still be able to be considered a video game by use of the screen.
  25. What cores are removed with update_all?
  1. Load more activity