All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Wing Warriors: Sega Lord X on the Sega Card: Green Beret/Rush 'n Attack: Golden Axe with redrawn graphics: And finally, Chibi Akumas on how to program the SMS and Game Gear in Z80 Assembly:
  3. Pink Floyd Dark side of the Moon Colors: 42 The Dark Side of the Moon is the eighth studio album by the English rock band Pink Floyd, released on 1 March 1973 by Harvest Records in the UK and Capitol Records in the US. Developed during live performances before recording began, it was conceived as a concept album that would focus on the pressures faced by the band during their arduous lifestyle, and also deal with the mental health problems of the former band member Syd Barrett, who departed the group in 1968. New material was recorded in two sessions in 1972 and 1973 at EMI Studios (now Abbey Road Studios) in London. Atari8man_Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.xex
  4. Juno 1st (1BA) 25550 Doggone It! 21226 Meooow! 2 3430
  5. To be clear, this particular CHD game does work with the built-in retroarch as well as mame2003-plus. For those HUGE games previously referenced (with 12+gb CHD files), to even be considered would probably require a newer mame libretro build like 0.262, but I haven't found one out there for linux-arm, and I'm sure the mame core alone would take quite some time to load, but dealing with a multi-gig chd, not so likely to be handled well on the GSP. I would expect to see "segmentation fault" errors like I do with the older build references.
  6. I got one of those Arcade1Up Star Wars machines. It's funny what you learn about the game by playing it so much, and/or doing more research, like I didn't realize the "do the trench run w/o firing until the end for bonus points" trick. One thing I wonder about is the layout and logic (and from there, best strategies) for the tower tops in the middle level. For a long while I didn't realize how they loop (I thought "destroy all tower tops" was basically impossible, not that you would get second chances) Also strategies for the trench run. I know some of it is pulling bullets to go where you don't need to be I dunno if it's sporting but I set it to easy and am seeing if I can finally beat OBI WAN's scores (I've beaten HAN twice)...
  7. it is recommended to use exFAT with GSP, but we've tested creating symlinks for using library files from the SD card, and that has worked... just established the links with a separate runme, but in the end did not serve the purposes I was looking for.
  8. just playing around with the SID routines another nice "out of the box" played C64 SID tune...
  9. Ofcourse I was just thinking about this in the car 🙂 I assumed it was atascii been so long since I coded .... thanx
  10. I wonder if it'll be like that old Youtube Sonic series, Sonic for Hire, which had Gilius Thunderhead show up in the show. The era for this type of comedy might have passed, though, so maybe not.
  11. Tested and works great in Argon... I like the mechanic of 2nd fire button being used for reverse...
  12. We are coming up on the one year anniversary of the M Metwork acquisition, maybe we can finally get the full list.
  13. In order: NES PS2 TurboDuo (perhaps before the PS2 if you have the cash to spare) Atari 7800
  14. First game supports Double Hi-Res on Apple II?
  15. "This provides a logic reference voltage for shields that use it. It is connected to the 5V bus." You can use it, but IMHO better to use 5V pin, electrically irrelevant (they are interconnected), it's just a matter of convention.
  16. Basically this. WATA is basically a scam, but there's a sucker born every minute. Personally I'll have nothing to do with the phony "grading", but you do you if you want to entomb your toys.
  17. This is a weird one. I'm using an LTO flash cartridge with an original Intellivision and I can scroll through the menu, my controller functions properly. Once the game is selected, the controllers don't work. I've tried it with another original Intellivision, and everything works fine. Any thoughts on the problem?
  18. Has anyone fixed out how to get this to boot for the sd card, well partly boots from it so it boots the Linux system from the nand then boots everything else from the sd card, including its menu, that what I do with PCUAE, even the carousel is run from the usb stick, it make it easier to update it you just add the files or replace them, no need to flash them any more, you just copy the files it to the sd card, you can even have libs on the sd card but not links so they have to be the real files if its using FAT32 it does not support symbolic links, only ext3 or 4 does.
  19. FlaschBier has been updated to version 1.1. It uses the same previous link. Regards.
  20. Half the time, Texas Instruments engineers used upper case for everything. You can see this in some technical specs!
  21. I didn't either but I read your reply. And you utterly failed on answering the question: "who didn't parker bros tell?" It's obviously J-mu but I'm also hearing Ludwig, Herbert and Victor were left clueless on the situation. It's a mirecle that Parker Bors had did not told.
  22. I was curious of anyone had success in importing the saved .asm file from the MSX/Coleco sprite editor? I was trying different settings and using the ASM INCLUDE statement, the DEFINE ... PLETTER statement can't find the label. Thanks!
  1. Load more activity