All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. LOL, you're funny. But both of you please keep politics out of this forum, I won't ask again. Thanks, ..Al
  3. Riiight, nobody ever heard of Flashback, NBA Jam, Worms or Theme Park, of course I guess your are not very familiar with consoles of the 90s. Ok, no problem. But how it comes that you try to irritate forum members with nonsensical condemnations like "worst console of all time?!
  4. Still a ripoff, really? What else can you buy these days for 50 cents...a paper coin roller to roll fifty pennies maybe? -Ben
  5. Thank you ! Not trying to take advantage of your kindness, but is it fair to say that most games were at 160 x 192 @ 4 colours ?
  6. I appreciate your taking the time to make a video. I've never had one made and dedicated to me before. I do feel honored. Your video raises many points I do find interesting, even if I do not necessarily agree with all of them. -Ben
  7. What make is the TIA out of curiosity?
  8. HighRes is 320x192 @ 2 colors, There's two GTIA modes that can display 16 colors without tricks
  9. lso Also, why the need to bring politics into things? I don't like Trump, but at least he knows his ass from his elbow, Biden has mental issues and has no idea what is going on. Making such statements as you did just further reveals the ignorance you have on such matters.
  10. Hey all I am a bit confused about A8 graphics modes. I am pretty sure I have seen on the internet mentioned that the highest resolution was 360x192 @ 16 colours. But I am pretty sure this resolution was only 2 colours. What was the bare resolution that A8 could display 16 colours on screen with no tricks whatsoever? thanks
  11. You know what, go on Ben, go on preaching high and mighty as you are, refusing to even acknowledge the points that others have made. This reminds me of the situation of the Morman colleague of mine who got bent over the working conditions of our old job, citing how it was wrong, yet at the same time he was shagging a prostitute and had a masturbation addiction... You get back to me when you grow up and read what I have written, then we can discuss it further. As said previously, Konami, Microsoft, SNK etc are in on / realize the benefits of the bootleg situation, I'd honestly trust them over ignorant folks as yourself.
  12. For my current kernel, it is a one line kernel with Y register as the line counter. The development is very early (just testing an idea) so I don't have any space or speed problem yet, my question for now is rather "is there any code you use/know for this problem that you find elegant ?"
  13. They make smaller diameter capacitors that will fit. Because of differences in diameter, I ended up buying 2 sizes of the same capacitor.
  14. Maybe your keyboard is faulty? Someone rearranged the letters as a prank when you weren't looking? Would explain things
  15. Well i swear to GOD i did hit the Y letter to intend to say ‘why’ rather then saying ‘who’ in the title, but i guess that because my vinger did moved sooo fast that once i swapped to another letter, that it all the sudden did registered Y instead, oh well shit could happen and a simple oversight mistake could easily happen by everybody i suppose,so yeah.
  16. Should just pop the cart in and the burned or import disc, then start it up and it should boot up PSK. Then hit Start Game. Now if I could get the Ultimate Symphony of the Night to play on disc.... 😝
  17. Great game, many thanks! I am playing it on real hardware with CRT TV and Trakball - amazing!
  18. Sometimes I wish I lived in a different country where they sell stronger over the counter drugs, without the need to see a doctor and get a prescription.

19. Your question or mine to @manterola? I agree in theory, trying 3 (dongle mod) permutations via handwired adapter cable had the same (failed) result. I tried them out on both ports, same result. I have no other joysticks/devices (yet) to try out, but I can open it up this afternoon and poke around it w/a logic probe after I find the signal specs online (Sams Computer Facts probably?). @_The Doctor__ do the Salt carts diagnose controller ports? Edit: I should include, I tested an Hyperkin Ranger that worked fine w/games, another reason I don't think it's that the ports are faulty.
  20. Millipede is my favorite official Atari release! Thank you for these tidbits! I freaking love the 2600 version. Even with joystick control it is extremely good. Smokes Centipede IMHO.
  21. If you check the comments section in the video I posted, Gladmort is only coming to the AES. That stinks. If this is true, I won’t be buying it. I really want an MVS version.
  22. I don't know, i'd have to open it up but i think mike does a reasonable deep dive into what's under the hood in this video.. so watch this to find your answer for sure.. if memory serves I feel like it's an 8 way setup.. switch-wise what is this for? vga? total ignorance here on this request and very curious (Thank you). I should double check this is a thing. i feel like i did but can't remember for sure. I will say that it's a bit clunky to try those adapters. I do have both kinds (female female / male male) but i'm not sure how well they will stay in.. not to shamelessly plug another product but I do now offer a INTV 2 Flashback product as well.. basically the exact opposite product in a nice compact size like the other, but.. different By the time you might buy those other parts then find things falling apart.. this honestly would be the headache free means to go the other direction.. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1696205785/intellivision-flashback-adapter-sockets ther's a 3.5mm jack on the intellivision somewhere? i'm trying to visualize how between this and a PC15 interface ties into the intellivision. Sounds interesting though
  23. I'm assuming you're taking about this: Why does everyone always want to assume there is some sort of conspiracy going on? As someone who made many game manuals in the 80s, I can tell you that sometimes you just use whatever assets you have at hand laying around and there's a very good chance that the person who designed that manual, probably never even saw the Intellivision version of the game and probably had no clue whatsoever that it was different. They were probably also given like an hour to put together that manual and box, and let's be honest, it could have been a brown paper bag that said "Pac-Man" on it in Crayon and it would have sold a bazillion copies, so just be happy there was any graphical element to the box or the manual to begin with....
  24. Dalton has pretty much finished building his Uzebox Omega, he's just waiting on the AV cable to arrive now so that he can test it. I have put my most recent Uzebox Omega build up for auction on ebay: Included in this bid: * A fully assembled and tested Uzebox Omega v1.1 console with 3D printed silk silver copper case. * A Uzebox compatible Adafruit SNES / Uzebox controller. * A "universal" power supply adapter. * A 16 GB Uzebox compatible SD card (the Uzebox can only use the first 2 GB) * An unshielded Mega Drive 2 SCART cable. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335365807709
  25. Still only two players? What's the matter, is this game too hard for everyone??? 🤷‍♂️😵🥺
  1. Load more activity