All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Still only two players? What's the matter, is this game too hard for everyone??? 🤷‍♂️😵🥺
  3. Hello. To modify a quote fromSor Mix a Lot ... I like big sticks and I cannot lie. Does your PCB have 16 individual actuation points, or do you take an XY space and divide it into 16 wedges and a bullseye? If the second, would it be easy to build a PC15->INTV2 controller interface with the 3 action buttons interfaced with a 3.5mm TRS female. (I got 8bitwidgets.com 's INTVFB->INTV2 adapter, [which I heard is reversible with a double male straight DB9 and double female straight DB9.] So I can provide my own connection needs as far as flashback pins are concerned ) I Got my own keyboard needs met with a DB9 straight y splitter and an INTVFB pad and appropriate cables. All I need is the PC15 to INTV2 circuit and the 3.5mm TRS interface with the 3 action buttons. Can that be hired to get done for $100 or less?
  4. Hi, if you go to the CV deployment window, do you have all green checkmarks? (or at least 2 if you are using 056b runme) Does the CV DB Record status report like this? If this entry looks good in the record status as above, then please from the main window, navigate to the most recent games entries... For Mouse Trap, it should look something like this image below. The most important value will be what is displayed in "full game path" ... If you go to this screen and click on "trigger" it should open the matching trigger record. If it doesn't, or if some value looks incorrect (implying a potential typo or something), please send me a screenshot of what values are showing in your GAME record. Important note on the CORES, you shouldn't attempt to use other cores for these retroarch configuration files I've established, because they are designed to work with the specific cores, which are UNIQUE in how they handle the controller input.
  5. I think we would need some more input for giving you a good answer here. E.g. Is it a two or a single line kernel? Do you have the line counter in a register? Does it have space or speed optimized? Or a good compromise of both? ...
  6. https://www.linusakesson.net/software/sidreloc/index.php
  7. Hi, Is it possible to embed array's in mad pascal and set an address where it has to be put in memory? In assembler I did it with .ORG $address decades ago. Just found it resource files can do it I think lets experiment. If thats not correct please reply with the correct option.
  8. TI used the small caps in Parsec as the status line ("Alien craft advancing!"). I noticed it on my Geneve where I replaced the small caps with true lower case letters.
  9. Ok got the memory location of array in mad pascal aswell screendata:=array...... var address:=integer; address:=(word(@screendata)); writeln(address) // decimal output write(IntToHex(address, 4)); // hex output
  10. I'm glad that Glatmort's production is going swimmingly and Chips on Steroids is going to be the next Wayforward or Yacht Club Games. (In a good way, I might add.)
  11. It was my pleasure, Dopy. I couldn’t just throw it away; I knew it worked on single-speed units. I wanted someone to enjoy it and I’m glad that person was you!
  12. Well getting there slowly, the first part came in to build this unit: The Uno board Sadly, the 64K ram chip, most likely will not arrive until the first week of June from China. The rest of the parts should come in by tomorrow (the shield board) and monday/tuesday (the sockets, 74 logic chips, caps, resistors)
  13. AmHello. Explaining my sitch: I have 3 INTVFB controllers. I use an INTV1 with Flashback adapters I am most used to arcade controls. My most used controller for all systems is an Xbox Adaptive that powers a digital fight stick. If a game requires / is optimized for a 16-way stick, probably the easiest way to have 16 way control with a large joystick is to take a PC15 80s era flight stick with Thumb and index finger buttons, and convert that using whatever you're using to get 16 way. Can you easily convert a PC15 to INTV2 pinout using your method to divide the XY space in 16 wedges and one bullseye? I was wondering if a DB9 Splitter with an INTVFB on one fork, and the other fork has a PC15 to INTV2 and 3 3.5mm TRS female for each of the 3 action buttons with a INTV2->INTVFB adapter cord that I provide would work. If so, I'd like to buy something to make this work. Also I recommend RetroGameBoyz.com for an 8-way/4 way adapter for certain games where that would be better. I bought their 5200 adapter. I'll buy theirs as a 4/8 way controller interface, and yours as a 16- way interface. BTW Is there a reason to have a third or fourth controller? I have the Keyboard and add on. Which games are 4-player? I'm trying to see where I should sell my third INTVFB or buy a 4th INTV controller. I originally bought thinking of getting it "padhacked" for a fight stick PCB. Then I read about complications on doing that.
  14. Not sure if you have a Windows PC that can run it but there is a demo of you wanted to be able to kick the tires. I actually ran the demo in PC mode on the VCS.
  15. Just cracked mine. We do have a manual. I saw that yours is on the way. This guy at poly play is pretty straight up
  16. Maybe a 3D version? And not just limit to the moon- high gravity / low gravity planets. Planets like Mars where the atmosphere is too thin to slow you down adequately and you need to deploy a tricky exotic landing system similar to what NASA has used. Could be a fun physics simulator.
  17. I think I managed it. My array name is screendata. i:=(word(@screendata)); Write(i); Did miss this one, tryed lots of things that were close to this.
  18. I did the exact same thing to mine, but it was several years old so I chalked it up to use and age. Mine looked identical to yours when it snapped. I grabbed a spare Flashback 9 on eBay for 20 bucks to replace the joystics and never looked back. Now I have a backup FB 9 if my other one ever goes. All my other FB joysticks are fine. (For the record, I was playing Bruce Lee for Atari 800 on my Flashback in the middle of some serious karate chops and ladder climbing when I snapped it just like yours).
  19. I haven't tried it, but it seems more like a Thrust-style game from what I've seen. I don't think that's a bad thing personally as I tend to like those types of games, but I suppose it would have been nice to have a modern reimagined Lunar Lander game if they could figure out how to update it sufficiently while keeping the core mechanic.
  20. This is pretty awesome, just set it up. I'm trying to debug a program I ported from Atari BASIC and am hoping this can help. Anyone know how to get non-ASCII to be honored in VS code? I have blocks like this (shown in vim): ? #6,"xnt g`ud qd`bgdc sgd"; ? #6," dmc ne ^Wdantmc "; ? #6," ax ^U^P^R^P ^Q`rsdm "; ? #6,"^Sdkhbhs`shnmr sn xnt"; ? #6,"^Utrs nmd k`rs rbqddm"; ? #6,"sn g`ud ` khsskd etm"; ? #6,"¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢"; ? #6,"¢Z[\]^_Z[\]^_Z[\]^_¢"; ? #6,"¢<83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83><83>¢"; ? #6,"¢_^]\[Z_^]\[Z_^]\[Z¢"; ? #6,"¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢"; In VS Code ? #6,"���������������������"; ? #6,"ZZZZ �������� �"; ? #6,"�[[[[ �������� ,, ��"; ? #6,"\\\\ �������� ,, �"; ? #6,"�]]]� � , ��"; So, when it gets compiled from within VS code things don't look correct. I usually compile FastBASIC on Linux, and this code is just in a text file. I'm loading the same text file into VS code.
  1. Load more activity