Magellan V1.6 ------------- Modifications by Rasmus M * Added support for bitmap mode colors (Options/Bitmap Mode Colors) * Added support for half bitmap mode VRAM import (auto detected) * Fixed bug that all characters became identical when starting a new project * Doubled size of characters in dock * Improved performance by removing redundant map redraws * Screen background color now visible behind transparent characters in character dock and character editor Magellan V1.5 ------------- Modifications by sometimes99er * A new item has been added to the Export menu. Namely XB Display Merge. Exports a map (screen size must be 32x24) in MERGE format for use with XB DISPLAY AT or XB C-XTRAS' VWRITE. With DISPLAY AT, you could use this to display the 28x24 part: 100 CALL CLEAR 110 FOR I=0 TO 5::READ T$::DISPLAY AT(1+I*4,1):T$; ::NEXT I 120 GOTO 120 With C-XTRAS' VWRITE (Wilhelms XB Compiler), you could use this to display all of the 32x24: CALL INIT CALL LOAD("DSK1.C-XTRAS") 100 FOR I=0 TO 5::READ T$::CALL LINK("VWRITE",I*128,T$)::NEXT I 110 GOTO 110 Magellan V1.4 ------------- Modifications by sometimes99er * Import, VRAM Dump o Fixed bug with color extraction. o Fixed bug when VDP tables overlapped. o Added filetype ".bin" (Classic99 naming). o Looks for VDP registers at end of dump (Classic99 feature). If found, then dialog is skipped, and everything is set automatically including screen color (remember characters can use transparency). o If both the screen and patterns start at >0000 then the Basic/XB offset of >60 is assumed, and everything (patterns, character codes and colors) are adjusted. Making something like the space character into 32 (>20) and not 128 (>80). * Images o Added filetype ".gif" (alongside ".png"). Magellan V1.3 ------------- Modifications by retroclouds * Fixed some bugs in the assembler data export: a) Colorset export was using data statements instead of byte statements and values misaligned. b) Map row data: The 2nd byte of the generated data statement was wrong if it contained zeroes. This caused some messed-up screens. Magellan V1.2 ------------- Modifications by retroclouds: * Additionally show the screen XY position in hexadecimal. * Added new item to Options menu "Base 0 for Position". Normally the map upper left corner is identified as position 1/1. However, if the "Base 0 for Position" option is in effect it will be identified as 0/0. This is useful when dealing with maps for assembler programs. * Show version number in window title * Added changes to Magellan.txt