IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

Looks good so far!

And I'd be willing to bet you've done more work on the label than anyone has done on the game (aside for those glorious design documents, of course!)

998352[/snapback]

Im almost done on the coloring and soon Ill be done on the final layout and hope the label will be up, just really hoped that some did made this game :D

BTW did 2600 was going to release Knight Rider game?

:ponder:

Sie sind alles schwein! Sie haben schande zu ihren häusern geholt!

996156[/snapback]

j/k... :twisted: This may not be exactly what he says, but I think it's close.

The hair looks good... feathered and beautiful... they just don't do it like that anymore!

Okay, enough references for one post...

-JD

Just done coloring David Hasselhoff on Gimp and just to give you an idea on how long I did him again I'm using Gimp only like in layers I had to use 18 layers, 5 on his hair alone and doing lots of smugde on the colors, almost like finger painting but on a mouse.

998295[/snapback]

I come from using paint programs on the Commodore 64 and Amiga 500, so that layer stuff seems strange to me. I try to use layers, but I don't see the need for it most of the time, so I give up on them.

Just done coloring David Hasselhoff on Gimp and just to give you an idea on how long I did him again I'm using Gimp only like in layers I had to use 18 layers, 5 on his hair alone and doing lots of smugde on the colors, almost like finger painting but on a mouse.

998295[/snapback]

great stuff atariboy. thats art worthy of a great game ....like knight rider ;)

cant wait for this title to be finished

Wow, KITT looks good... my vote would to be just have him on the cover, that's all the show was about anyway. :D Okay, you can have the helicopter shooting at him, but adding Hasselhoff is an embarrasment to both Europeans and Americans. :)

(j/k... label is looking good!)

-JD

He is indeed in our presence, it is a SIGN :)  Is 2006 not the year Hardwork promised to give us the KR2600 ?

999319[/snapback]

I can't believe I didn't see it earlier, but he's been spreading his madness recently in this thread in the Modern Gaming forum!

He says that work is still being done on KR2600, too! :ponder:

He is indeed in our presence, it is a SIGN :)  Is 2006 not the year Hardwork promised to give us the KR2600 ?

999319[/snapback]

I can't believe I didn't see it earlier, but he's been spreading his madness recently in this thread in the Modern Gaming forum!

He says that work is still being done on KR2600, too! :ponder:

1002070[/snapback]

Pay heed to the words of James "Hardwork":

"Regarding KR2600: Yes, the game is moving forward. I will post again in the 2600 forum when I am ready to show it."

These are HIS words so doubt not :)

• 2 weeks later...