IGNORED

What's the latest Atari related thing(s) you've bought on ebay?

Ross PK

More recent purchases. Got an Ethernet card for my TT030. Picked up 5 boxes of 8bit stuff from an Atarian from San Jose. Included in that was an Atari 800 with a Scott Peterson memory mod that was hand built and installed by Scott himself, 4 810 drives (1 Happy and 1 uninstalled extra Happy upgrade), a slew of carts including the store demo cart, about 300 disks of software including a lot of old PD stuff (the owner used to run a BBS). There was also a lot of extra hardware that I had not had in my collection. I would have to say, this was one of the best bulk purchases with a majority of things I didn't have that I have got in a long while (thanks Charles!!!).

Edited by Guitarman

More recent purchases. Got an Ethernet card for my TT030. Picked up 5 boxes of 8bit stuff from an Atarian from San Jose. Included in that was an Atari 800 with a Scott Peterson memory mod that was hand built and installed by Scott himself, 4 810 drives (1 Happy and 1 uninstalled extra Happy upgrade), a slew of carts including the store demo cart, about 300 disks of software including a lot of old PD stuff (the owner used to run a BBS). There was also a lot of extra hardware that I had not had in my collection. I would have to say, this was one of the best bulk purchases with a majority of things I didn't have that I have got in a long while (thanks Charles!!!).

But the question is, What extras did you get that you want to share with your fellow AA'ers ??? :) :)

But the question is, What extras did you get that you want to share with your fellow AA'ers ??? :) :)

LOL!!! I am going through all my xtras and will be posting a few things soon. I have an extra 800 and 1040STf to sell and will be selling a load of Antic and Analog magazines I have accumulated while completing my magazine collection (and that's just the tip of the iceberg). I also am planning to catalog and image all the software. I'm sure there is a load of PD stuff on all these disks that hasn't been seen in a while.

Edited by Guitarman

My copy of Star Raiders arrived this morning. I haven't played this for over 20 years. What a blast! It's as good as I remember, I've been playing it all day :D

I have a copy of Star Raiders II coming as well. I've never played that, so I am really looking forward to it.

My copy of Star Raiders arrived this morning. I haven't played this for over 20 years. What a blast! It's as good as I remember, I've been playing it all day :D

I have a copy of Star Raiders II coming as well. I've never played that, so I am really looking forward to it.

You will probably put SR1 away after playing SR2. I have the disk version that I have played for years and love it. I got the cart version a few months ago. I sat down and played it for about 8 hours straight, until I beat it. First time ever and haven't since!! LOL

The last good find I had at a thrift was pretty painful..

Imagine 39 games like this, all brand new, and all of em with a big fat pricetag and a big fat 2.00 written all over these new super mint carts...and you know they didnt stay in the tag on 1 single box! I bought em all anyway :)

But Goodwill still got it goin on..

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=2573956

Oh yea, IT"S ON!

You will probably put SR1 away after playing SR2. I have the disk version that I have played for years and love it. I got the cart version a few months ago. I sat down and played it for about 8 hours straight, until I beat it. First time ever and haven't since!! LOL

Not me SR2(or LSF) was not even close to SR1. I want that to replace my built in Basic rom. Much more replay value to me.

I just realised, for some reason, I seem to be collecting programming languages!

I currently have: cc65, Kyan Pascal, Action!, Quick, Atari Assembler, Atari Macro Assembler, Turbo Basic, volksForth and Logo. Oh, and not to forget good old Atari Basic.

I'm getting very multi-lingual :D

Hmm...I've got a boxed Robotron coming from B&C ComputerVisions (their eBay store, so this counts!).

Always wanted it, mostly because of the joystick holder ;) Now I can buy Space Dungeon too!

Last eBay purchase was a Commodore SX-64 Executive. I know it's not Atari, but it's still cool :)

Still on the hunt for an Atari 800 (not the XL). Gotta be cheap and relatively close to Kelowna B.C. 'cause the shipping kills me.