IGNORED

Good Luck Charlie Brown

mattkain

I don't know why he went straight to me but there have been other instances where people have come out of the blue and offer me intriguing items.

We'll see what happens with this item. I hope this version is more complete than the known version.

I don't know why he went straight to me but there have been other instances where people have come out of the blue and offer me intriguing items.

We'll see what happens with this item. I hope this version is more complete than the known version.

Maybe it'$ becau$e you're a geniu$ when it come$ to the$e thing$? :ponder:

Really though it does sound exciting if it's true! *crosses fingers for you* :)

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't heard from the guy...maybe it was a scam or something...or maybe he is waiting for something...or maybe sonething happened to him....who knows...not the first time something like this happens to me.

I haven't heard from the guy...maybe it was a scam or something...or maybe he is waiting for something...or maybe sonething happened to him....who knows...not the first time something like this happens to me.

It's not a scam, but I think the guy may be busy.

Tempest

I did a little more digging and found the address of the flea market where GLCB was unearthed. It looks like the place is still in business (!) so it might be worth a look for someone in the area (who knows?). Anyway the place is simply called "The Kenosha Flea Market" and is located at 5535 22nd Ave. in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Right up the street at 6114 22nd Ave. is the Salvation Army that I mentioned in an earlier post. Thank you google.

http://maps.citysearch.com/map/view/10991538

I even found a neat little blog entry about the place:

http://www.notifbutwhen.com/2/2006/10/keno...-ron-olsen.html

Anyway, I'm back in the country and struggling to get my schedule back to normal. I'm still planning on selling the cart, but I have been pretty swamped with work and trying to move. Once things calm down, I'll worry about the cart. Hopefully I'll have an update in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks,

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd add a little info on this product from the Product Assembly Sheet from the Atari Archives -

Good Luck Charlie Brown

CX-26112

Part# CA016940-112 Rev. 3

Shipper Pack, 6 - C018202

Carton Assy CA019739-112

Manual C019741-112

Cartridge Assy CA020159-112

Label Assy, Top CA022020-122

Graphics, Top Label C019776-112

PCB Assy CA010790-112

IC 64K C022112

COB 64K CA018185-112

Engineering Release 11/28/83

Curt

Just thought I'd add a little info on this product from the Product Assembly Sheet from the Atari Archives -

Good Luck Charlie Brown

CX-26112

Carton Assy CA019739-112

Manual C019741-112

PCB Assy CA010790-112

IC 64K C022112

COB 64K CA018185-112

Curt

Does this mean that it was completed? Or did they put this stuff together for games that were still in development?

Tempest

Once it gets to this stage and they put an Engineering Released sticker on it like this document, that means its at a production ready stage, whether Atari would move forward on it from there, that is a managerial decision, but it was released from Engineering to move to Production.

Curt

Good Luck Charlie Brown

CX-26112

Carton Assy CA019739-112

Manual C019741-112

PCB Assy CA010790-112

IC 64K C022112

COB 64K CA018185-112

Curt

Does this mean that it was completed? Or did they put this stuff together for games that were still in development?

Tempest

Now here is something interesting -

Zookeeper - Intl NTSC SARA Cart

CX-26121

Engineering Release 4/11/84

IC C025021 128K

Top Label CA019745-121

End Label CA019781-121

Then I have Swordquest Airworld

CX-2672

ECN Revisions up to 6/29/83 No further Rev's and no Engineering Release on it.

Curt

Edited by Curt Vendel

Wow, this is fascinating. Perhaps there is a more complete Charlie Brown out there. I WONDER if the other Charlie that was offered to me (haven't heard from the guys in a month or so) is a more complete version. We'll just have to WONDER for now.

Edited by Wonder007

I hope you are able to acquire it. I would be nice to finally allow us common-folk a chance to play it eventually.

Curt

Wow, this is fascinating. Perhaps there is a more complete Charlie Brown out there. I WONDER if the other Charlie that was offered to me (haven't heard from the guys in a month or so) is a more complete version. We'll just have to WONDER for now.

I hope you are able to acquire it. I would be nice to finally allow us common-folk a chance to play it eventually.

Curt

Me too Curt...wow, that would be great for the community.......:)