IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

JEWISH ATARI CARDS

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=270174568404

post-5874-1191910698_thumb.jpg

(I know it is an error on the seller's part, but I thought it was amusing seeing it show up in the Atari auction listings.)

Ain't too bright in the kepee, eh. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Crap its gone. people need to take the pic from the auction and post it here in the post for when they do that cancel listing crap. I bet it was funny! What was it? a NES missing its lid or something? :D

Crap its gone. people need to take the pic from the auction and post it here in the post for when they do that cancel listing crap. I bet it was funny! What was it? a NES missing its lid or something? :D

Here's where it was relisted.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-Wii-PROTOTYPE...1QQcmdZViewItem

and a pic.

post-10998-1199556640_thumb.jpg

WOW!!! Im gonna run out and get me one of those! :P

Love the hand written Wii logos!

Thanks for reposting it and the pic posted in the post I think is a good habit for all to get into because so many times they are removed or they get old and you cant see diddly anymore.

Even older posts would be nice to go back and see or people that join 3 years from now can still see this Ugly piece of dog doo doo. Cheers and Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this was somewhat funny.

Seller's rant about other sellers:

WARNING! THE HUGE MAJORITY OF ATARI 5200s ON EBAY COME WITH BROKEN CONTROLLERS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT SELLERS TELL YOU. YOU CANNOT PLAY THE GAMES WITH BROKEN CONTROLLERS. YOU CANNOT EVEN START A GAME WITH A BROKEN CONTROLLER. THERE IS NO "GAME START" BUTTON ON THE 5200 CONSOLE. When sellers say the controllers are “a little dodgy,” the controllers are in fact BROKEN. If they say, “The controllers need a little cleaning,” the controllers are in fact BROKEN. If they say, “They work as far as I remember,” the controllers are in fact BROKEN! If they tell you, “Oh, they can be easily fixed,” DON'T FALL FOR THAT! ATARI 5200 CONTROLLERS ARE COSTLY TO REPAIR AND NOTORIOUS FOR NOT WORKING! THAT'S WHY PEOPLE PAY $70 SHIPPED FOR A PAIR THAT DO!!!

Then:

On controller #2, all the buttons work, a couple on the number pad may not, but I do not believe they are used for any of these games anyway.

So I guess this controller is in fact BROKEN!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=370015750123

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nitendos very cheap...harly used...can't believe they didn't sell. :?

Must be because no nitendo tapes came with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/nitendos-very-cheap_W0...1QQcmdZViewItem

Whats even more funny is one is a nintendo, one a super nintendo, a sega dreamcast, a playstation and they are posted under 3DO as a platform. I love people who shouldn't list things on ebay. THis reminds me of getting my new Ohio license. I had to take the driver test and there were 2 Somolians taking the test next to me and they didn't speak English so they had the headsets and the alternate testing going on. THey kept talking the whole time and the administrator kept telling them one more word and they would fail. SO then one of the girls got up and walked over to the bathroom looked at the mens room and then the womens room, which were marked with pictures not words and walked into the mens room. Then she came out and passed her test and got her license. Can't distinguish a man from a women by picture, nor can read or speak English but she passed her license test. Only in America.... :roll: :!: :ponder:

THis reminds me of getting my new Ohio license.

When I moved here and got mine, one of the questions on the exam was something like, "How fast can you drive a pickup truck with people in the bed? A. 25 MPH, B. 35 MPH, C. 45 MPH" Well, in my previous state, it was ILLEGAL to drive a pickup while anyone was in the bed, so I went with "A" - figuring to err on the side of caution - but it was one of the faster speeds. Welcome to Ohio, where rubes really do fall off the turnip truck.

Here's an auction for a velvet painting of a devil sitting on a toilet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=350029219984

no, really.

• 2 weeks later...