IGNORED

The Knight Rider 2600 project

HardWork

• 4 weeks later...
I know this may come off as very cynical, but people have made statements like this before only to disappear never to be heard from again. I hope this is not the case.

Truer than even he even thought

EDIT:

And lest we forget:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29233

I wonder if hardwork007@hotmail.com still works :ponder:

Edited by Inky

I'm just wondering...with all the people who know how to program the 2600 (at least partially), is there anyone out there secretly working on a Knight Rider game just for a laugh? and is just waiting for the right opportunity to assault the AA community with it? right here in this legendary thread? Who knows? It could be your neighbor...your child's elementary school teacher...the mailman...it could be me! :ponder: or not...

My prediction is that in May, on the fifth anniversary of the start of this thread, Hardwork will resurface on AA.He will have 100 copies of the Knight Rider game CIB for sale.These games will be available first come, first serve to everyone on AA except Inky, who doubted the project all along. :)

• 5 months later...
Ye of little faith. I have it on good word that evil versions of ourselves with mustaches in a parallel universe are actually playing Knight Rider 2600 at this very moment...

Oooohhh so thats what happened to Hardwork!!! He an Team Savage got pulled into the alternate universe! :D and after hooking up with their counterparts they had enough talent to finally warm up to Basic and create a slew of 2600 games based on 80's TeeVee :D

I just looked in and they now have an entire Team Savage catalog of 80's games!

Knight Rider 2600

Alice - Mel throws bowls of chili at irate customers.

Too Close for Comfort- Monroe has mutated into a three headed beast and Cosmic Cow has to save the day by shooting milk lazers at the platform under Monroe

Three's Company - The girls have to try to keep Jack hidden from Mr. Furley

Diff'rent Strokes- Arnold and Dudley have to avoid a creepy Maytag Repairman/Radio Station Manager that chases them around a bike shop.

Greatest American Hero- Ralph has to defeat wave of bad guys by flying(crashing) into them.

Riptide- Guide the "Screaming Mimi" around and shoot the bad guys.

Mama's Family- Guide Thelma around and bop Naomi and Vint on the head when they get lazy , Iola will occasionally skitter across the screen dropping power ups.

Loookin Good!