IGNORED

Who owns a Stunt Cycle or Atari Video Pinball console?

tremoloman2006

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought my Tele Games video pinball console NEW back in the 80s and still have it. Looks and works like the day I bought it. A few months ago, I bought the Atari white video pinball console off Ebay for $5 in mint condition & works perfect, then a few days later, got the same deal again, and bought that one too.

So now I have three, all sitting at the foot of my bed.

• 1 month later...
I bought my Tele Games video pinball console NEW back in the 80s and still have it. Looks and works like the day I bought it. A few months ago, I bought the Atari white video pinball console off Ebay for $5 in mint condition & works perfect, then a few days later, got the same deal again, and bought that one too.

Almost as creepy as the Geico dollar bill guy. I can see it now -

"Honey, what happened to the money we could be saving with Geico guy that used to be at the end of our bed?"

62691-Geico-Kash.jpg

"Oh, he's gone. Traded him in for three video pinball consoles."

Edited by wgungfu

Almost as creepy as the Geico dollar bill guy. I can see it now -

"Honey, what happened to the money we could be saving with Geico guy that used to be at the end of our bed?"

62691-Geico-Kash.jpg

"Oh, he's gone. Traded him in for three video pinball consoles."

That is a commercial I want to see reach fruition! :cool:

I have the Sears version with 4 paddle controllers for the built in Pong VI. If anyone wants to see it I'll post pics. I don't tend to see too many of these around online. It's a nice little console.

I won an auction for a NIB one a few months ago and then the seller never shipped it. BASTARD! :x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, brand new member. Just bought a Stunt Cycle upright arcade game this week on ebay. Picked it up the next day! Been looking for almost 10 years for a working one!

Later, Scott (Nebraska)

Welcome aboard!

Please post some pics of your arcade machine... I love the 70s look of the arcade cabinet. :)

Just curious how many people have these systems and play them.

I have both the Stunt Cycle and Video Pinball (White version). I play the Video Pinball one a few times a month.

I own the boxed Video Pinball console (woodgrain). It appears to be superior to the 2600 version. I haven't been lucky enough to win the bid on the Stunt Cycle console yet, though I have seen them go for $20-$50 on Ebay in the past year.

Hello, brand new member. Just bought a Stunt Cycle upright arcade game this week on ebay. Picked it up the next day! Been looking for almost 10 years for a working one!

Later, Scott (Nebraska)

Scott, how close are you to Fremont, NE? I would love to see this arcade machine. Just courious, how much did this upright set you back?

• 1 month later...

I have the Atari Video Pinball (white-cream version) but i've sold the Atari Stunt Cycle some time ago because it is the

same games found in the GI AY-3-8765 (also AY-3-8760) that is one of the two chips found in the Sears Motocross system.

But i have a request to any who has an Atari Stunt Cycle. I found out that the Atari Stunt Cycle has a dedicated game chip

called "C010730-07". Can anyone open up their Atari Stunt Cycle and tell me how many pins it has (28-pins ??) and the logo

or company written on it (AMI ??) or better yet, take simply a picture of the game chip!

Because i greatly suspect that Atari relabeled a General Instrument (GI) AY-38760 and put the code "C010730-07" on their

game chip. Which, if is true, would be the first time that Atari didn't released a game chip by AMI in North America.

But the Atari Hockey Pong (model C-121)(1976) was released ONLY in Europe and uses a GI AY-3-8500 (PAL

version of the AY-3-8500-1), this one is ultimately rare to find in Europe. For pictures, check here:

http://www.mr-atari.com/afbeeldingen/systems/ponghockey.jpg

Anyone can help me out with this request PPLLEEEAASSSEEEE??!!! (for historical and database information)

--- Sly DC ---

Edited by slydc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got 2 video pinball units, one got hacked with a PlayStation controller so I could play all those cool pinball games with flipper buttons! Now' I'm going to hack it again with a PS3 controller to play that real cool new Williams compilation!

One of mine was broken .. so I hacked it to work with the 2600, Vectrex, Bally Astrocade pinball games .. I installed a tilt device also ..

On top I installed a driver controller spinner to play tempest games .. hot glued some pennies into the cap for some angular spin momentum ...

Rob

Edited by Rob Mitchell

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone can help me out with this request PPLLEEEAASSSEEEE??!!! (for historical and database information)

--- Sly DC ---

Well, i finally got my answer from the all-mighty guru of Atari (No...not Nolan) so thanks

anyway guys. :)

--- Sly DC ---

• 4 weeks later...