IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 4 Round 7 Xevious

roadrunner

Hada score of over 20ks, but the screenshot didn't work.

Have to try again soon, or just have no pics with my scores here.

Screenshots are not mandatory. What was your final score?

I didn't remember is the problem lol. All I need to do, is take the emulator off fullscreen and I can get the pic.

I'm getting my behind thoroughly kicked in this game! I don't remember this being quite so hard. I like the music, just the color scheme could benefit from some tweaking. Well, time to regroup back inside the War Room :twisted: :

post-21471-0-52191500-1306284085_thumb.jpg

I'm getting my behind thoroughly kicked in this game! I don't remember this being quite so hard. I like the music, just the color scheme could benefit from some tweaking. Well, time to regroup back inside the War Room :twisted: :

Yeah, the colors could of been a little better. I think they should of made the water

dark blue instead of using that color for the solvalou.

The guy who posted gameplay footage on youtube made this game look real easy.

He was up to 48k with 6 solvalou's left. :-o :cool: :thumbsup:

Edited by roadrunner

Yeah, the colors could of been a little better. I think they should of made the water

dark blue instead of using that color for the solvalou.

The guy who posted gameplay footage on youtube made this game look real easy.

He was up to 48k with 6 solvalou's left. :-o :cool: :thumbsup:

Yeah, that guy played like a pro. :thumbsup: I did learn how to blow up the boss base/ship watching that. Unfortunately, the difficulty ramps up sharply from there.

I'm getting pretty good at avoiding enemy fire and bombing ground targets, but my wrist is killing me!! I dropped a bunch of bombs on the big enemy base, but it didn't blow up. I also ditched my digital controller for the analog stock stick...what a difference a controller makes!:

Press pause right after losing your last ship and avoid the coral title screen:

post-21471-0-30614400-1306381832_thumb.jpg

I got in under the radar screen, blew the enemy base to kingdom come, and opened up a can of whoopa$$ on the Xevians! I almost made it to the second base but they regrouped and got their revenge :D :

post-21471-0-64645400-1306767240_thumb.jpg