IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

Just got this in the mail. River Raid boxed and *almost* sealed. Only has a small cut across top to remove the game. Everything is in mint condition. It looks brand new.

Beautiful! Congratulations!! I need a box like that too... :roll:

This is my second one. :D

Just got this in the mail. River Raid boxed and *almost* sealed. Only has a small cut across top to remove the game. Everything is in mint condition. It looks brand new.

oh...and i only paid 30 bucks on ebay. :P

rrintv001.jpg?t=1300674157

Oooooh! Nice looking box! This is a tough one to find minty. Hoarder! Lol! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Got He-Man!

Time to get the q-tips out and clean out the 20+ years of dust.

Looking forward to playing this game.

I always liked this game, I'd say it flies under the radar a bit when it comes to naming the best games on the INTV. :)

Played it a few weeks ago, it's simple but fun. Nice graphics, there's a lot of sparkling outside the castles. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thrift shop buys today.

NOthing spectacular but hit a few holes in the varieties list for 1-5 bucks each.

Mouse Trap CBS international

Checkers bilingual Cdn

Tron Deadly Disks shrinkwrapped - funny its a USA version 100% in English but inside the shrinkwrap on the back is a German manual (?).

Mission X bilingual Cdn

Locomotion Singapore box

Plus a few loose R4-5 CV and 2600 carts for 1-2 bucks each.

post-18191-0-19851400-1305577577_thumb.jpg

Thrift shop buys today.

NOthing spectacular but hit a few holes in the varieties list for 1-5 bucks each.

Mouse Trap CBS international

Checkers bilingual Cdn

Tron Deadly Disks shrinkwrapped - funny its a USA version 100% in English but inside the shrinkwrap on the back is a German manual (?).

Mission X bilingual Cdn

Locomotion Singapore box

Plus a few loose R4-5 CV and 2600 carts for 1-2 bucks each.

post-18191-0-19851400-1305577577_thumb.jpg

Nice score! Does the back of the Tron box have the slits for the instructions or are they just sealed against the regular box?

Nice score! Does the back of the Tron box have the slits for the instructions or are they just sealed against the regular box?

No its not one of those international edition boxes with the slits for the manual, its a US box with the german manual shrinkwrapped outside the box but inside the shrinkwrap. Doesnt look like a re-shrinkwrap either, looks all original. I just got it for curiosity sake.

I think I'm addicted.. sigh..

It's rough when the bug bites, isn't it? I'm now up to (I think) 93 games out of the 125 that were released for the Intellivision (although most of mine are loose copies). I don't know how many of the rest I'll get, given that many of them are ultra-rare titles that I can already play right now with my Cuttle Cart 3, but it's nice to have a sizable collection of original carts for at least one of my systems.

Yea, the Intellivision bug bit me pretty hard. I haven't been this excited about a new system to play and collect for in awhile.

It's rough when the bug bites, isn't it? I'm now up to (I think) 93 games out of the 125 that were released for the Intellivision (although most of mine are loose copies). I don't know how many of the rest I'll get, given that many of them are ultra-rare titles that I can already play right now with my Cuttle Cart 3, but it's nice to have a sizable collection of original carts for at least one of my systems.

Yea, the Intellivision bug bit me pretty hard. I haven't been this excited about a new system to play and collect for in awhile.

The Intellivision is a great system to play and collect for. Although some people dislike the controller. It takes getting used to i guess.

• 3 weeks later...

A boxed copy of Turbo for free? :o

Looks like i may have a loose copy for sale. :cool:

post-25251-0-37758800-1307411741_thumb.jpg

Nice turbo, and not even crushed!?!?!?!?!

Oh and cool cd's...i still listen to the late 80's early 90's rap myself. i think it was the best era.

oh, and now i know what you look like as we can see your reflection in the cd's. icon_mrgreen.gif