Atari 7800 Knockout Round 3: Crack'ed

JacobZu7zu7

7800 Knockout Game 3:

Our third elimination round is Crack'ed

g14089zufoq.jpg

SETTING: Play on selection: EASY

DEADLINE TO PLAY: This round starts Wednesday December 21st. (MIDNIGHT) EST

and runs one week or until December 27th.11:59PM EST

Play with 7800 System or Emulation. Any joystick or keyboard is fine!

Pics are encoraged here, however I WILL accept a no pic score.

Anyone can jump in and play a Knockout round game, if they like...

(this includes players who have been Knocked out of the tournament!),

just for fun and high score though, NOT to be counted in the contest.

You need not win, just not finish LAST! Let the battle begin...

Knockout players & scores:

Jifremok - 70,600 1st

Gorfy - 66,600 2nd

bigbee99 - 46,900 3rd

atomickneedrop - 45,000 4th

roadrunner - 37,500 5th

patbb - 13,300 6th

Darrin 9999 - 12,800 7th

*JacobZu7zu7 8,900*

Sonic R - 3,800 8th

zylon - retired (No score)

Eliminated players

1st round: Dig Dug - peedenmark7

2nd round: Food Fight - LarcenTyler

3rd round: Crack'ed - ?

Round 4: Game to be played: Asteroids

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

It seems like it should've been a light gun game. Some people may prefer using the joypad on this game, as it's difficult to get used to using the proline joystick on the Rooster Round portion of the game. I found that I still prefer using the proline stick, but it took a great deal of practice before I could find my groove.

Here's a tip: If you're down to only two eggs, it's best to let one of them go. On the next shooting round, if you have two eggs, they will probably be placed in two separate baskets on the side, which are harder to defend. If you have only one egg left, on the other hand, it will be placed in the center basket which is easier to defend.

Don't feel bad, I get eliminated by default this round since I don't have the game. It happens.

I don't have this one either…

unless the one local shop still has one… at a whopping $15 for a loose cart (which is why I hadn't picked it up…) guess I'll have to head out there Saturday and pay the piper :ponder:

Don't feel bad, I get eliminated by default this round since I don't have the game. It happens.

unless the one local shop still has one… at a whopping $15 for a loose cart (which is why I hadn't picked it up…) guess I'll have to head out there Saturday and pay the piper :ponder:

I have the 7800 pro system emulation, i can send in PM.. if you wanna take that route instead.

It is an EASY setup, it's also under 1MB.

I have the 7800 pro system emulation, i can send in PM.. if you wanna take that route instead.

I use MESS

B

only problem is I don't have a computer at home… my wife has one and she doesn't fancy the idea of me using it to play games… especially when I have a basement with 20+ consoles hooked up and 1000+ games to play on them lol!

I'll be out and about Saturday finishing up some last minute shopping and I'll swing by the games shop among other destinations, so I should get a score up by Monday…

ATTENTION KNOCKOUT PLAYERS:

zylon has decided to retire from the 7800 Winter Knockout, which means that any Crack'ed scores up so far, are safe to round 4!

This will "NOT" be a double elimination contest... all you need to do now, is rest, or compete for high scores and fight to declare who is the 1st place KING of Crack'ed or (winner of round 3).

Any high scores this week, DO have a final standing ranking, and will be counted in the 7800 HSC records.

However, if you don't submit a score/screenshot, you're eliminated!

Now's a good time to just post anything to be safe this (Holiday) week.

You have to beat a score and pic of NOTHING. I might just accept a screenshot of the title screen.

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

1/2 WAY THROUGH CRACK'ED (Merry Christmas) no ladies but plenty gentlemen...!

Jifremok starts guns blazing, with a 1st place and breaks Gorfys brand new record!

Gorfy breaks the previous High Score Record on his first post! now in 2nd.

bigbee99 rounds out the top 3 with a 3rd place spot.

roadrunner meep... meeps... into 4th.

patbb never played this game before, and is currently 5th.

Darrin9999 is in the 6th spot.

*JacobZu7zu7 doing a fun score here and I'm still in last 7th.

2 players with no score recorded yet...

Sonic R

atomickneedrop

No players on the bubble, just the 2 players that haven't recorded a score yet,

BUT! everyone has about "3 days" left to play!

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

ATTENTION KNOCKOUT PLAYERS:

zylon has decided to retire from the 7800 Winter Knockout, which means that any Crack'ed scores up so far, are safe to round 4!

This will "NOT" be a double elimination contest... all you need to do now, is rest, or compete for high scores and fight to declare who is the 1st place KING of Crack'ed or (winner of round 3).

Any high scores this week, DO have a final standing ranking, and will be counted in the 7800 HSC records.

However, if you don't submit a score/screenshot, you're eliminated!

Now's a good time to just post anything to be safe this (Holiday) week.

You have to beat a score and pic of NOTHING. I might just accept a screenshot of the title screen.

Could this mean that whoever's on the bubble, for lack of cartridge or emulation, could just lift a screenshot from Google? Not having a game is kind of a shitty way to lose a tourneything, so...