IGNORED

Atari 2600 Knockout Round 3: YARS' REVENGE

JacobZu7zu7

So I'm playing, I have over 200K with 9 extra lives. And you know what happens next.

Like the one that got lost under the porch last year (because no one could find it during the hunt), I find the smelly, rotten, disgusting easter egg and it's all for naught.

Even though I was trying to avoid the easter egg, I still got it three games in a row.

I don't know if I have the heart to try this one, anymore.

So I'm playing, I have over 200K with 9 extra lives. And you know what happens next.

Like the one that got lost under the porch last year (because no one could find it during the hunt), I find the smelly, rotten, disgusting easter egg and it's all for naught.

Even though I was trying to avoid the easter egg, I still got it three games in a row.

I've had that happen to me a number of times as well. Very frustrating. Then I decided to pick one specific spot to return to after each score, and that seemed to successfully avoid the easter egg

Just don't be on the same vertical line as the swirl when you destroy it and you'll avoid the easter egg. :)

What would happen if both players eligible to win this knockout roll the score on the last game of this tournament?

will have this sorted out by the final four players...

thinking of a possible 3 game final... or even more then one game for the semi-finals.

Cool, i'll never make it that far.

There's been so many rolls already, maybe you could have one of the games be very difficult like Stuntman.

But who knows, maybe someone here could roll it. :-o :-o