IGNORED

Atari 2600 Knockout Round 5: RIVER RAID

JacobZu7zu7

My kids and I are convinced that I'm playing the bad guy in this game: no one ever shoots back, just desperately tries to get away from the scene. Happy little cruise ships, tourist helicopters, passing passenger planes, and basic transportation infrastructure are my targets for wanton destruction. I am raiding the river.

Edited by DT Kofoed
  • Like 1

toymailman

This player has been selected randomly, to choose a letter 'n number, for our 6th game.

A PM has been sent!... I will announce the game as soon as it's choosen by toymailman.

A - X/2/3/4/5

B - 1/2/3/X/5

C - 1/2/X/4/5

D - 1/2/3/X/5

E - 1/X/3/4/5

EVERYONE HAS 3 DAYS, TO GET A NEW RIVER RAID SCORE IN,

I HAVE NO RECORDED SCORE, BY TWO K.O. PLAYERS...

0 - STAN

0 - TOYMAILMAN

My kids and I are convinced that I'm playing the bad guy in this game: no one ever shoots back, just desperately tries to get away from the scene. Happy little cruise ships, tourist helicopters, passing passenger planes, and basic transportation infrastructure are my targets for wanton destruction. I am raiding the river.

Let's not forget all those fuel tanks. You're stealing the fuel to stay afloat and blowing it up for extra points!

New personal best! Where the hell is the fuel !!!?!

I played the 90ks pretty flawless... but ran outta' fuel. I tried full speed, but no sign of the tank :(

I felt like Beau Bridges in the Wizard getting this score, all sweaty and intense!

If I didn't make my 3 stupid mistakes... I'd be in 100ks first time ever... I hit the sides 2 times...

they were NOT in tough spots!

Also at 88ks, I was way too careful, creeping up on a plane, I fired and missed it and smashed

into the damn thing.

Not sure if I have the stamina to try again...

post-3059-0-91301400-1328324361_thumb.jpg

A-5 has been selected by toymailman and it's the game,

(Rampage) picked by roadrunner.

Activision again! This time we're leaving the river and destroying the city... interesting playing order here lol.

:twisted:

The fumes from the exploding fuel tanks are causing me... to... mutate!

Must destroy!

• Like 2

A-5 has been selected by toymailman and it's the game,

(Rampage) picked by roadrunner.

Activision again! This time we're leaving the river and destroying the city... interesting playing order here lol.

:twisted:

Cool, Rampage :)

Good pick toymailman, hopefully i make it to the next round to play it. :ponder:

This Atari 2600 K.O. and the Intellivision one, counts your score even if you lose in the K.O..

You can still play for ranking and points! Maybe even steal some points from rival contestants still in the Knockout.