IGNORED

HSC Round 4.20: Sky Kid

bigbee99

Sky Kid [New Ver.]

Sky Kid is a horizontal scrolling shooter arcade game that was released by Namco in 1985. It runs on Namco Pac-Land hardware but with a video system like that used in Dragon Buster. It is also the first game from Namco to allow 2 players to play simultaneously. The game was later released on the Famicom (brought to the American NES by Sunsoft), and both this version and the original arcade version were later released on Nintendo's Virtual Console service

-Wikipedia

Game Information

Game Name: Sky Kids

Released By: Namco, 1985

MAME ROMset: SkyKid

Dip Switches: Lives: 3, Bonus Life: 30k and 90k

Chosen By: acelkin

ROM Location: http://romhustler.ne...sky-kid-new-ver

AtariAge Arcade/MAME HSC Record: n/a

Competition ends Sunday, Feb 5 @ 12PM EST

Leaderboard

142,880 - M.A.M.E Offender

138,090 - bigbee99

121,810 - Cynicaster

88,360 - acelkin

63,330 - patbb

44,780 - roadrunner

35,940 - kane

29,170 - LarcenTyler

Season Standings

Calculations through round 19

1. M.A.M.E Offender 353

2. bigbee99 325

3. Cynicaster 301

4. patbb 255

5. mr. toast 166

6. roadrunner 90

7. richard stewart 78

8. kane 75

9. acelkin 61

10. LarcenTyler 54

11. Barra 51

12. kojr 39

12. keilbaca 39

14. JohnnyBlaze 28

15. mightymage 23

16. rmaerz 16

17. retrorussell 15

18. NE146 8

19. onmode-ky 5

20. Fres 1

Edited by bigbee99

I'm not sure how this is going to work but I am gonna go a head and move forward with the next week of HSC. I do not have Mod status and I am not a subscriber at this time so I may just be updating the Leaderboard and Standings simply by posting in this thread.

GAME ON!

B

I'm not sure how this is going to work but I am gonna go a head and move forward with the next week of HSC. I do not have Mod status and I am not a subscriber at this time so I may just be updating the Leaderboard and Standings simply by posting in this thread.

GAME ON!

B

Dedication!

Thanks dude.

Good game, glad it got picked. :thumbsup:

I honestly did not give this one a try until tongiht. Cool little game. Since I don't know exactly where Rob left off on the selecting I just chose the guy with the least games selected and rolled a Six Sided die to choose the game. I usually have all kinds of dice around my desk since I us them playing cards a lot :P Acelkin was low man on the totem poll since he came in so late.

B

Good game, glad it got picked. :thumbsup:

I honestly did not give this one a try until tongiht. Cool little game. Since I don't know exactly where Rob left off on the selecting I just chose the guy with the least games selected and rolled a Six Sided die to choose the game. I usually have all kinds of dice around my desk since I us them playing cards a lot :P Acelkin was low man on the totem poll since he came in so late.

B

Cool, keep rolling those dice. :)

I think the last game we played that i suggested was Kangaroo.

I still haven't beaten the 7th, but my kills were high so I managed this score:

post-29539-0-16086300-1328451371_thumb.jpg

Let's see if Cyn or the BMan can clip me right at the end....2 hours 40minutes to go....

I actually got to the 9th level with that last score I posted. Unfortunately, I was playing after getting home from the bar and couldn't hit the bomb targets for the bonus to save my life.

Very cool game though; played this on the NES back in the 80's but completely forgot about it.