IGNORED

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Alternate Version - Now with Pics and Video

Thanks for all the kind words on the boxes. After about 3 weeks of hard work, I just completed ALL the TCM boxes and put them on my shelf for a quick display photo. I am sorry but they look so good there I have decided to keep them all for myself. :grin: Just kidding AHE, don't send leatherface after me........... These will be shipping NLT Wed and good luck with the installation of the lights.

I hope you all like them!

post-31665-0-05128100-1329768240_thumb.gif

post-31665-0-72957700-1329768244_thumb.gif

• Like 1

Just received the boxes today - amazing!!! Just not saying that because I'm producing them - It's something I would buy. All sides of the boxes are laminated so it's protected from moisture/stains/etc.

So - The next step...getting Al to make the labels - then doing the install of LED's.

Brad is also dong an incredible manual (something that looks similar to the wizard manuals). I can't thank him enough for all the hard work he's put in. Also...thanks for newtype for helping with the double ender preparations and regular cart preps - thanks Newtype!

Manuals are finally finished and should arrive by next week AHE!

I must admit that these were a lot harder to make then I realized. This is the result of playing the game for hours and recording data. I want to give a HUGE THANKS to BFSTATS for proofing this for me. He took my rough draft and corrected a lot of mistakes as well as re-wording a lot of the paragraphs to make it sound more professional so if there is anything more mistakes everyone gets to blame him :D :lol: Just kidding Dan, but if it wasn't for you I would still be working on this and they wouldn't have turned out half as good.

That is what I love about this community, everyone lends a hand to accomplish the goal. AHE takes on the project, CPU jumps in and makes the boards, artists (David Murdoch & Joe Roberts) devote thier skill and time to the project, Al comes through with the labels, Newtype jumps in and lends a hand with the double enders, I make the boxes and manuals, BFSTATS lends a hand witht the proofing and let's not forget about all those people who contributed donar carts (especially the double enders) and to top it all off this amazing website! This is clearly a group effort here and everyone that purchases these games and pre-orders is REALLY what makes this project and any possibility of future projects like this possible. (I hope I gave everyone credit here, but forgive me if I missed one)

Long live AtariAge!!!!!!

By the way, please be patient with the light installations. I tried to prep a couple of these for him and I ruined 2 boxes in the process before giving up. It is a lot harder than you may think (and than I thought) and good luck with these AHE.

- ManCaveArcade

post-31665-0-57919900-1331576058_thumb.jpg

post-31665-0-66025700-1331576067_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

you forgot to thank me........ well crap..I forgot I really didn't have any part in the making of this box, but how about those of us that purchased this awesome piece of goodness? We kinda helped to make it happen?

Edited by Chris Leach

you forgot to thank me........ well crap..I forgot I really didn't have any part in the making of this box, but how about those of us that purchased this awesome piece of goodness? We kinda helped to make it happen?

LOL, Did you read the last paragraph that states "This is clearly a group effort here and everyone that purchases these games and pre-orders is REALLY what makes this project and any possibility of future projects like this possible." I thought that covered it also ;) :D

LOL, Did you read the last paragraph that states "This is clearly a group effort here and everyone that purchases these games and pre-orders is REALLY what makes this project and any possibility of future projects like this possible." I thought that covered it also ;) :D

That's true but you didn't say "thank you" :P :D ;-) :grin:

very special thanks to Chris Leach - for being....Chris leach :)

Thank You

Well right back at you guys for making everything happen...>Everything you have made so far has been amazing..>! Whats next some might ask? (inquiring minds would like to know)