IGNORED

The CompuMate List

Amstari

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings,

Just got my Spectravideo in from the Venezuela person on Ebay ..

I paid $65 .. looks great new in the box.

my serial number is..

BC 01000014763

Looking for a place where we can go for all programs people write.

Fun little system add on.

Congratulations! I've added your serial number to the list.

There isn't a lot of programs for the CompuMate yet. You will find some to download in this topic or here: http://ninepinninja..../compumate.html

If you discover any other programs or write your own please share them with us all.

• 2 months later...

thats a cool pic of inside the controller. please post one of inside the keyboard!!

I will do some photos of the inside of the keyboard soon.

It is a thin membrane keyboard so there wont be anything very exciting to see in there. All the ICs are in the cart.

The only one I have access to right here is a Universum Heimcomputer (PAL) I recently picked up. It's ser#BC0100016019 cib (untested as yet). Actually I got mine from Nofrills, so it should be the same unit he has above, unless he has two units with the same serial.

ian

The only one I have access to right here is a Universum Heimcomputer (PAL) I recently picked up. It's ser#BC0100016019 cib (untested as yet). Actually I got mine from Nofrills, so it should be the same unit he has above, unless he has two units with the same serial.

ian

I've updated the list.

Enjoy your Hemicomputer!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't suppose anyone is willing to donate an NTSC CompuMate to the Stella project? I recently added CompuMate support (in the 3.6 release), but I still need to figure out how the load/save to a cassette player works. And having the real thing to experiment with would be very helpful.

I don't suppose anyone is willing to donate an NTSC CompuMate to the Stella project? I recently added CompuMate support (in the 3.6 release), but I still need to figure out how the load/save to a cassette player works. And having the real thing to experiment with would be very helpful.

Sorry I don't have one to donate but I should be able to help you with this. I'll send you a PM.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

got an unboxed CompuMate from Uniservum, serial

BC 0100025418

Added to the list.

I've donated my CompuMate to stephena to help with CompuMate emulation in Stella.

Sometime next year I will look for another one and get back to programming some games. Probably some simple text adventures would be possible.

• Like 1

Added to the list.

I've donated my CompuMate to stephena to help with CompuMate emulation in Stella.

Sometime next year I will look for another one and get back to programming some games. Probably some simple text adventures would be possible.

Thanks again for that. It will be the new year for me as well before I get to that part of the emulation, since I need a PAL display to actually see the output :) But due to some generous donations, I have a Toshiba TIMM coming soon, which should be able to handle it.

• 9 months later...

Back from the grave...

Today I got another German PAL Universum CompuMate (Heimcomputer), cib

compumategerman_zps92b70edf.jpg

BC 0100025390

here's a pic of my NTSC SpectraVideo CompuMate again:

SpectravideoCompumate_zps104348ed.jpg

BC0100014522

and my unboxed Universum CompuMate (Heimcomputer.....BC0100025418) will be used for spares, as it stopped working, don't know if you want to remove it from the list???

Edited by high voltage

Back from the grave...

Today I got another German PAL Universum CompuMate (Heimcomputer), cib

BC 0100025390

here's a pic of my NTSC SpectraVideo CompuMate again:

C0100014522

and my unboxed Universum CompuMate (Heimcomputer.....BC0100025418) will be used for spares, as it stopped working, don't know if you want to remove it from the list???

Looks great! I've added it to the list.

I will keep the broken one on the list too, I will add that it is not working.

• 9 months later...

I have also picked up a CompuMate (from Venezuela, of course), serial # BC 0100028381. Right now there is a bit of an issue with mine. Every time I switch it on, either I am stuck with a blank black screen or a mess of different coloured bars, accompanied with a buzz. The coloured bars and hum are different colours and pitch every time. It might just need a good cleaning, but if anyone else has any other tips, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have also picked up a CompuMate (from Venezuela, of course), serial # BC 0100028381. Right now there is a bit of an issue with mine. Every time I switch it on, either I am stuck with a blank black screen or a mess of different coloured bars, accompanied with a buzz. The coloured bars and hum are different colours and pitch every time. It might just need a good cleaning, but if anyone else has any other tips, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Did you get it to work after cleaning?

• 1 year later...

I've been going through my stuff and have the following to add to the CompuMate list.

I have two CompuMate keyboards.

BC 0100014709 (CIB - NTSC)

post-10944-0-69957600-1455508472_thumb.jpg

BC 0100024700 (NIB - NTSC)

post-10944-0-72350100-1455508474_thumb.jpg

For software, I have three SongMates (all NIB) and two PictureMates (one NIB and one CIB). Has PictureMate been dumped yet? If not then I can give it a go with my CIB version when I get some time.

post-10944-0-65611300-1455508470_thumb.jpg