IGNORED

Intellivision - The 125 Club button ideas

Rev

I really like it on the dark woodygraininess background......now show me idea #2 as well so I have something to compare it to! :)

i was going to show idea number 2 pic but i didnt wanna get banned cause it was a pic of me giving u the finger! :-D i will have to think of what other idea i would like and work on it.

I really like it on the dark woodygraininess background......now show me idea #2 as well so I have something to compare it to! :)

i was going to show idea number 2 pic but i didnt wanna get banned cause it was a pic of me giving u the finger! :-D i will have to think of what other idea i would like and work on it.

Lol! :) yah, I don't think that'll work, not sure it really catches the essence of what we're after....just sayin.

Pimp,

It looks really good, but there is something wrong about the hurdle. Perhaps it's just to close to the running man, but at first glance, it did not register as a separate graphic. When I noticed it was a separate thing, it then looked like a weird stick much too close to the running man's crotch, which gave it a strange effect. It's hard to tell that it is a hurdle, unless you stare at it for a while.

I would give more vertical space between the running man and e hurdle, and see how that looks.

dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

I can fix the hurdle by tomorrow

Can you make several different ones to choose from?

No hurdle

smaller hurdle

black hurdle

then we can vote on it.

Anyone else going to try to make one, I think fryfter made one, I will go back and check for it when I make the vote thread.

just an idea of the woodgrain with silver and gold

post-30773-0-13339700-1344575186_thumb.png

post-30773-0-09386000-1344575556_thumb.png

Is this the button design everyone likes?

Yes. Now, can someone make one for the "15 Club" button for those of us who suck at collecting? It could have the running man jumping over a little puddle, instead of a hurdle. :)

-dZ.

silver member for me.

i have 124 CIB game. Only missing spiker.

i think that for the last 5-6 years if not more, I<m missing spiker. when I have $$$ no spiker show up, when I don't have $$$ spiker show up LOL

I will try to get my picture link.

edit:

picture of my collection. http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/191710-2012-intellivision-collection-pic-thread/page__st__50

Edited by maximebeauvais