IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

Fake / Reproduction The copyright info is missing on the label

I contacted the seller on the 13th and said,

I think that cartridge is a reproduction. There should be copyright text right under the words "use with joystick controllers"

here is a link to a picture of an original glib cartridge

http://www.atariage.com/cart_page.html?SoftwareLabelID=213

This was their response

Possibly, I found it in my parents basement. They are moving and asked me to clean out the basement. I'm assuming its my dads from years ago but honestly I don't know, I just put almost everything I found on eBay or gave it away to friends. Thanks for the info though

I contacted the seller on the 13th and said,

I think that cartridge is a reproduction. There should be copyright text right under the words "use with joystick controllers"

here is a link to a picture of an original glib cartridge

http://www.atariage....wareLabelID=213

This was their response

Possibly, I found it in my parents basement. They are moving and asked me to clean out the basement. I'm assuming its my dads from years ago but honestly I don't know, I just put almost everything I found on eBay or gave it away to friends. Thanks for the info though

Wow, that puts me in a better mood. I was barely outbid on this and regretting that I didn't go just a little higher. Now I'm glad I didn't win. Good eye on that.

EOTB with save feature:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1509293192521?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150929319252&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Talk about inflation! The last one I saw was selling for 150. Tell you what though, I 'll be pretty excited if he actually manages to get that much for it.

Now the one he has there looks like a Video 61 production, I wonder how many were made.... then there are the ones made by Eric Delee.... I wonder how many are actually out there, not counting the one or two true protos.

There's a Qberts Qubes in this lot if anyone needs one.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1307878295901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130787829590&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

WTF!!!! I asked this seller for a pic of the game and here's the response I got.

Dear XNopaybobX,

i can take a pic of the games if you want.and its qbert NOT qberts cubes it wont let me back in to edit it if thats what youre asking

At least they posted my question in their listing

Edited by nopaybob

WTF!!!! I asked this seller for a pic of the game and here's the response I got.

Dear XNopaybobX,

i can take a pic of the games if you want.and its qbert NOT qberts cubes it wont let me back in to edit it if thats what youre asking

At least they posted my question in their listing

Hopefully the seller will cancel people's bids since it doesn't have Qberts Qubes.

Like to see them fit that if the Atari 2600 Jr. slot ;-)

Reminds me of a SNES lot I came across once with N64 controllers (and no SNES controllers) It said everything worked great. I asked how the controllers worked and if she tested them. She said yes, and that the controllers worked great with the system. *sigh* if you are going to lie, at least make sure that the controllers even plug in when ASKED.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...