IGNORED

Seaweed Assault

Random Terrain

I thought I remembered seeing Seaweed Assault in the store, unless I'm mistaking it for something else. The cover art looks nice. I'll have to check out youtube for some gameplay footage.

I recorded my game play of seaweed.

http://youtu.be/bx_1LZiM5hQ

And I plan to record all games we play in Atari 2600 HSC ;)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WOW! :love: I don't know how I missed the box design being added to this thread a few months ago but this might be my favourite box you've designed so far Brian. I honestly can say I've loved every box design you've come up with, something about the style of your artwork just fits perfectly with the homebrew world. Well done you. :thumbsup: My Seaweed Assault cart now feels lonely without this box and manual. :)

• Like 1

WOW! :love: I don't know how I missed the box design being added to this thread a few months ago but this might be my favourite box you've designed so far Brian. I honestly can say I've loved every box design you've come up with, something about the style of your artwork just fits perfectly with the homebrew world. Well done you. :thumbsup: My Seaweed Assault cart now feels lonely without this box and manual. :)

Thanks so much for the kind words. Glad you like it! :)

That box is really cool

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Thank you very much for coming back to this game RT. I, for one, really appreciate it. It will be on my Harmony within about 3 seconds of hitting the post button for this post. :)

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I picked this up this week.

How has this had nearly 2000 downloads, yet only one review in six years? Anyway, I submitted a review and it is awaiting moderation to appear.

For anyone 'on the fence' - short version - this is GREAT.

It encapsulates everything I've tried to put in my own games:

- simple to learn

- hard to master

- fun but challenging

- punishing but fair

Couple of hours into this and still going. Might need a new thumb soon.

Well done to all involved, it is quite obviously clear this was well thought out during design, and tuned to perfection during testing - excellent game!

• Like 6

I picked this up this week.

How has this had nearly 2000 downloads, yet only one review in six years? Anyway, I submitted a review and it is awaiting moderation to appear.

For anyone 'on the fence' - short version - this is GREAT.

It encapsulates everything I've tried to put in my own games:

- simple to learn

- hard to master

- fun but challenging

- punishing but fair

Couple of hours into this and still going. Might need a new thumb soon.

Well done to all involved, it is quite obviously clear this was well thought out during design, and tuned to perfection during testing - excellent game!

It was fun helping RT with this. Once I started helping him I play tested with all the free time I had. He impressed me every night. I would tell him about bugs, timing issues, difficulty, bounce ideas off of him, etc. and practically every night after work he would already have a new build with everything we discussed addressed in it for me to test for the next build. I think I still have all of the different versions on my Harmony Cart which is many because he didn't stop pumping them out until neither of us could find anything wrong with them and he couldn't fit any more into the ROM. It was just a blast, RT is brilliant, and I want to have his babies.

• Like 3