IGNORED

COMING SOON - HALO 2600 SOURCE CODE POSTERS BY BRIAN O

Cebus Capucinis

Just you wait, the next one will be all KMD rant text but the sprite will be the Hozer head. LMFAO

@Brian O. & Cebus

when will you be releasing the KMD source code poster??? I want poster #1 and I would like it signed by KMD himself! :D

• Like 1

Where's my poster dammit???? :grin:

You are a poster, but you can't be taped to a wall. Well, you could be taped to a wall, but that would take too much tape. The poster in the photo is a poster, but it also isn't a poster because it can't type. It can easily be taped to a wall, though. Which is better, a poster that isn't a poster or a poster that would use up too much tape?

• Like 1

You are a poster, but you can't be taped to a wall. Well, you could be taped to a wall, but that would take too much tape. The poster in the photo is a poster, but it also isn't a poster because it can't type. It can easily be taped to a wall, though. Which is better, a poster that isn't a poster or a poster that would use up too much tape?

post-29022-0-74287000-1356239853_thumb.jpg

I see what you did there...and I like it! :D

• Like 2

BY POPULAR DEMAND (meaning 2 people):

post-24585-0-86719600-1356293486_thumb.jpg

post-24585-0-40226700-1356293528_thumb.jpg

I have the lossless PDF if anyone wants it, but honestly, why the hell would you? LMAO

KMD and the Hozer head implore 10OUTOF9 of you to "Stay Classy!"

Obviously this is a quick hackjob in Photoshop, nowhere near the quality of what Brian O has done.

• Like 3

BY POPULAR DEMAND (meaning 2 people):

post-24585-0-86719600-1356293486_thumb.jpg

post-24585-0-40226700-1356293528_thumb.jpg

I have the lossless PDF if anyone wants it, but honestly, why the hell would you? LMAO

KMD and the Hozer head implore 10OUTOF9 of you to "Stay Classy!"

Obviously this is a quick hackjob in Photoshop, nowhere near the quality of what Brian O has done.

LOL, I'm a bit out of the loop. What is KMD and Hozer?

Awesome job, btw! :)

-B

Breaking news: Cebus Capucinis was pulled into a time vortex created by the words on a "Stay Classy" poster. An unnamed source said that the words swirled around on the poster, causing what they described as a Sliders-like vortex, then Cebus was sucked in. That explains the "vandalism" found by archeologists on a cave wall back in the late 1960s. They assumed a hippie who called himself "Cebus Capucinis" vandalized the wall with some fictitious ramblings. After revisiting the "vandalism," we now know that Cebus Capucinis was thrown back in time and found himself trying to survive in a land full of dinosaurs. Photographs of the cave wall journal that Cebus Capucinis wrote so long ago can be found at Wikipedia.

• Like 2