IGNORED

Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

Actually, I use one of those wooden sticks that they give for free with gallons of paint at the hardware store. I slice off a part of the wood so that it is the same width as the side of the cardboard box. I have developed quite a technique for glueing my boxes together. Placing the wooden stick inside the glued box and pressing down for a minute or two (to make sure the glue bonds both pieces of cardboard together along the entire height of the box) is only one of the steps in the process. :)

Well after trying out a few ideas, I decided that wooden stir sticks was the thing to try next. So I made a clamp with trimmed down wooden stir sticks then put it away for the afternoon -- so that I could try it out later. And now I read that that technique is quite similar to yours. Very nice.

In other news, I now have another wave of PCBs and EPROMs from Howard Uman. So now I have the full production capacity for the run of Flora in stock. Of course I need the game first before I can produce them.

Dale

• Like 1

Good news! I've the labels for the pre-release cartridges! :thumbsup:

List of people interested to get Flora and The Ghost Mirror for ColecoVision :

1. Darrin9999 *
  2. san-d-2000
  3. ColecoDan *
  4. Pixelboy
  5. Ikrananka *
  6. evg2000 *
  7. coleco_master *
  8. scobb
  9. UberArcade
  10. retrogmr
  11. cmart604 *
  12. cvga
  13. retroillucid *
  14. TMOSteel *
  15. NIAD *
  16. rpgcollector
  17. RayXambeR
  18. Troy_Whelan *
  19. phattyboombatty *
  20. JEFF31 *
  21. jirkoo *
  22. grips03 *
  23. jeffgamer *
  24. dano
  25. lucifershalo
  26. superogue
  27. harlock76
  28. Bill_Loguidice
  29. RelliK111 *
  30. skosh
  31. bennybingo *
  32. reiiel1 *
  33. cmart604
  34. AtariBrian *
  35. the.golden.ax
  36. UberArcade
  37. DoctorTom
  38. zodiacprime
  39. XavierGames
  40. ACrystal2011
  41. chocotaco
  42. InfraMan
  43. RGDiRocco

Please note that all the names with an asterix (or star?) are those who specificaly asked for a pre-release cartridge. From this list, Gabriela selected randomly the winners of the very limited release in black cartridges : 23, 5, 11, 3, 15, 32 and 1.

You probably noticed that there are 7 numbers, not only 5 like mentioned before, and it's simply because 7 is a nice lucky number here in America. The winners should contact me by private message as soon as possible to get the ordering details. Please note that I will not be able to ship the cartrides right away, but be assured that you will get your parcel in January.

Happy holidays! Wish you goodies and merry christmas! :-D

BTW, you can remove me from the special limited release and switch me to the final release with box and all. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

WOW!!! I think this is the first drawing that I have ever won in my life and it has to be one of the best Christmas presents even though I'd still have to pay for it.

CHEERS DANIEL & GABRIELLA

BUT....

I stated in Post #123 (quoted above) that I would like to be respectfully removed from consideration for the Limited Edition cart and switched to a final CIB release. I guess that I'm in a bit of a pickle here and think I'll have to leave it up to everyone on the list whose name was not drawn to decide if it's OK for me to purchase it now. Here's what I can come up with...

- YES, go ahead and purchase it

- NO, redraw a new number

- NO, let Daniel place it up on eBay to make some well-deserved $$$

I'm sorry to mess this up and hope that it doesn't cause any problems.... it is Christmas time, so let's keep things civil.

WOW!!! I think this is the first drawing that I have ever won in my life and it has to be one of the best Christmas presents even though I'd still have to pay for it.

BUT....

I stated in Post #123 (quoted above) that I would like to be respectfully removed from consideration for the Limited Edition cart and switched to a final CIB release. I guess that I'm in a bit of a pickle here and think I'll have to leave it up to everyone on the list whose name was not drawn to decide if it's OK for me to purchase it now. Here's what I can come up with...

I'm sorry to mess this up and hope that it doesn't cause any problems.... it is Christmas time, so let's keep things civil.

BUT....

Seems like the right thing to do is you purchase it, but have it sent to me! :)

• Like 1

BUT....

You forgot

-- Taken outside and 50 lashes for takebacks. :)

Merry Christmas Jim!!!

• Like 1

Sorry NIAD, I do mistakes ... still human after all. And since it's my mistake, Gabriela and I decided that it will be just to choose another number from the list. So, the lucky number is : 7. Congratulations! :-D

And Merry Christmas again!

- Gabriela :love: |:) and Daniel :party: :cool:

Edited by newcoleco
  • Like 1

Sorry NIAD, I do mistakes ... still human after all. And since it's my mistake, Gabriela and I decided that it will be just to choose another number from the list. So, the lucky number is : 7. Congratulations! :-D

And Merry Christmas again!

- Gabriela :love: |:) and Daniel :party: :cool:

No apologies needed Daniel as I know how these threads can become quite chaotic to track and all. Thanks for understanding and congrats to the new winner!

• Like 1

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH TO YOU DANIEL AND YOU GABRIELA !!

:dunce: :dunce: Merry Christmas :dunce: :dunce: Merry Christmas :dunce: :dunce: Merry Christmas :dunce: :dunce: Merry Christmas :dunce: :dunce:

I'm so happy to be the Lucky #7

Congrats Toby... you owe me a BIG ONE, or actually two (remember Jungle Hunt?). :P

Nice video. Daniel is obviously a much better player than I am. :D You should see how poorly I do in my game play videos of this game. Anyway, it looks good. I really like the bubble power-up. That's a nice addition for sure.

Edited by hardhat
  • Like 1