IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.22 ~ Crystal Castles

Vocelli

Can someone explain to me exactly how you smash a gem eater? Sometimes when I run through a gem eater while it's eating I get the 500 points, but more often I run through and nothing happens. Does the orange have to be be in a specific part of the throat when contact is made?

My latest score: 20,110

post-27900-0-15125200-1361242929_thumb.jpg

First time playing the game tonight... Played the game six or seven times before reading the "manual" and seeing that you could jump! I was assuming it was more of a Pac Man type game. Jumping certainly makes things easier. Score through start of board five: 17,895

Is there a Razzie award for lowest score that makes it to 5? ;-)

post-34643-0-00072700-1361243606_thumb.jpg

Thanx man! That's the whole gig. The faster you get the gemeaters, the more gems for you. On the 3rd screen with the nasty trees, grab the honey and try to clear the top area by jumping over the trees freezing them. Clear a small area then draw them to that area, then jumping and freezing them to clear the rest of the top. In doing so, the other trees will proceed to top area aswell, allowing you to clear the sides and enclosed middle area easily. Bentley is invincible when jumping, use that to your advantage. On the 4th screen get the gemeaters first. The witch, hat and honey pot will still be there. Jumping and manipulating the crystal balls and nasty trees movement is key, so there's more gems for Bentley.

• Like 3

Something concerning me here......When I posted my last score snapshot, I was getting the message that I only have 1.15 MB left for overall uploading (not just for one file). We used to have unlimited uploads overall. Has this changed? Do I need to subscribe to AA in order to continue uploading screenshots and pictures?

Edit: Albert said he would look into it

Edited by Gorfy