IGNORED

The NEW High Score Club 1.22 ~ Crystal Castles

Vocelli

So here is a Bentley Bear mystery or bull? Those playing an old school console and cart, does the cart have "Bentley Bear's Amaze-ing Adventures" banner between Bentley's legs??? Mine does but i've heard of a rare few that don't???? Maybe PAL format??

Mine's got the quote as well (see below).

I'm also happy to report I broke 20k: 20,301!

post-34643-0-67839400-1361413937_thumb.jpg

post-34643-0-44733400-1361414027_thumb.jpg

So here is a Bentley Bear mystery or bull? Those playing an old school console and cart, does the cart have "Bentley Bear's Amaze-ing Adventures" banner between Bentley's legs??? Mine does but i've heard of a rare few that don't???? Maybe PAL format??

I can confirm it, I have a copy without those words on it. It's the one made by Atari, Inc. with the silver label and 1984 copyright. The one with the words between Bentley's legs is the Grey label one made by Atari Corp. and has no copyright info. I'm guessing '86, '87 or '88. I don't think this Atari, Inc. one is very rare, just maybe a little less common. In my collecting I've gotten it once out of 5 times getting crystal castles.

post-34560-0-26637000-1361415401_thumb.jpg

This makes sense. I bought my copy when it first came out.

I can confirm it, I have a copy without those words on it. It's the one made by Atari, Inc. with the silver label and 1984 copyright. The one with the words between Bentley's legs is the Grey label one made by Atari Corp. and has no copyright info. I'm guessing '86, '87 or '88. I don't think this Atari, Inc. one is very rare, just maybe a little less common. In my collecting I've gotten it once out of 5 times getting crystal castles.

post-34560-0-26637000-1361415401_thumb.jpg

The original '84 release isn't exactly rare, but certainly uncommon. Boxed versions are especially hard to come by.

Atari corp. most likely a red box then?

There was a red label Atari Corp. release in Europe, but the North American re-issue came in a grey box.

Anyhow, my first try...

post-9346-0-41978500-1361422252_thumb.jpg

When there is a finite end to a game, the challenge switches from survival and leveling to point pressing. That's what you are seeing with the Donkey Kong records... who can point press the best.

I am liking this particular challenge; makes you fine tune your approach and attempts don't take very long on this game which helps. 20,313

post-26465-0-62479200-1361384048_thumb.jpg