IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Happy to see nonner doing the artwork but I can't help but see the irony in that the first thing I think of when it comes to nonner is his stated LOVE OF BOXES. :grin: Seriously, check his sig. You're doing artwork for a GAME THAT DOESN'T HAVE A BOX!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

Come one, you got to have some pull with your boss, you can talk him into it! :) Just sayin.

Thank you Cmart!

Im glad that Mr Gbee ask me to help.

Hope you enjoy the finished game.

I really dont understand what you are saying about my sig.

It clearly states " I HATE Boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

So this project is perfect for me. You must be getting me confused with someone who is really cool and has time a patience to do boxes.

Be happy your getting a end lable for the cart! :P

• Like 2

That's how I started out waaaay back!

:grin:

Maybe somewhere down the road a offical printable version "may" come out.

As it stands their are no plans for one. Priorities are toward cooler things.

Who needs boxes when the games should never leave the system...right!?!

That's how I started out waaaay back!

:grin:

Maybe somewhere down the road a offical printable version "may" come out.

As it stands their are no plans for one. Priorities are toward cooler things.

Who needs boxes when the games should never leave the system...right!?!

We need boxes!

I've been asked a few times if the game will still be available after the pre-order finishes. I'd just like to clarify that I have no plans to produce any more Rocketeer carts after the cut off date. The idea behind the pre-order was to gauge interest, make the carts to meet the demand and then move onto the next project.

Nonner's new title page is nearly converted to code. Just some MOBs (sprites) to program and then we can use up the remaining cards (tiles) to add a bit more detail/colour.

Some other graphics for the game's high score page are also done so they'll be converted over next. I was hoping to show some new screenshots tonight but that will have to wait until the attract sequence is complete.

At least you aren't asking for a box :lol:. Hopefully there will be some new screenshots tonight and maybe a "gifeo" as well.

Half of those "Screenshots!" shouts were for a picture of the box. See, the chant was multiplexed. :lol:

• Like 1

The game's attract sequence is taking longer than I thought. The new title page is finally done (unless Nonner changes his mind :lol:) and I'm still coding/adapting the new graphics for the high score league table.

Converting the title page was kinda fun. The only other time I've done a bitmap conversion like that on the Inty was for the Funbags ROM. The Inty's 64 programmable 8x8 BACKTAB cards and 8 MOBs seems like plenty of resource until you have to make a complex picture out of them. Luckily the Inty has a selection of predefined cards (of blocks, lines and odd shapes) in its ROM which I've managed to make good use of.

There will definitely be some new screenshots tomorrow and I know what one of them will put a smile on a few peoples faces :ponder: :lol:.

Yes.......... its a.......... box......... made............. of............ BACON! :rolling: ;).

Oh hell the cats out of the bag.

Thanks for letting it out.

Now I have to fry twice as much up now.

And rubber cement DOES NOT stick well to just cooked bacon. :?

• Like 1

Wonder what "bacon" means? :ponder: I dont think the aliens eat meat.

Hmmm ponies sound cool tho. :cool:

You're new here. Bacon is the official currency of the Intellivision community. It is the ultimate survival tool. Bacon is just like The Force: it has a light side and a dark and crispy side, and it binds the universe together.

By the way, welcome! Now, have some bacon! :)