IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Ditto. Plus unless you're anal about every single release and variations you can skip the entire Sears line. It's the same as non Sears games with different label.

Personally I prefer games to play, with overlay so I can figure which button to press, and instruction for some of the more complex games. So yeah pretty much CIB if possible but I'll skip the variations.

Agree with Jason on the price on the total Sears lot, even taking into account the higher cost of the most two difficult games it isn't quite $400.

I know the Sears variants are not everyone's cup of tea but I always thought the artwork was unique enough to want to collect them. And I'm happy to say that today I finally completed the set with Checkers having arrived from a lot I got from Goodwill. This should help fill the void of completion for now...

post-31518-0-36301600-1368157319_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Someone just listed an untested Tower of Doom loose cart with a dirty glue stained label for $80 BIN....or best offer. Sorry I don't have the link right now, but according to the description there are only TWO on eBay right now. As is, this is a $10 auction at best, IMO.

READY, AIM, BEST OFFER!

• Like 1