IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Yep, one of the He-Mans is sealed, I haven't had the guts to open it yet even though I really want to read the comic, lol. The open one is very nice but missing the comic.

Super Pro Football is in very good condition with only a few light marks on the box,

Thunder Castle is in primo shape, about as new as a used game can get,

and Tower of Doom is in good/good plus condition, not quite "very good" or "excellent"-the top box flap is missing one of the inside small flaps so I taped the top closed so it stays flat and nice looking-there are also some small creases-

I can take some better pics of them if you like, otherwise I was going to put them on eBay for a 5 day auction on Tuesday of this week-

Edited by Certifiable

Yep, one of the He-Mans is sealed, I haven't had the guts to open it yet even though I really want to read the comic, lol. The open one is very nice but missing the comic.

Super Pro Football is in very good condition with only a few light marks on the box,

Thunder Castle is in primo shape, about as new as a used game can get,

and Tower of Doom is in good/good plus condition, not quite "very good" or "excellent"-the top box flap is missing one of the inside small flaps so I taped the top closed so it stays flat and nice looking-there are also some small creases-

I can take some better pics of them if you like, otherwise I was going to put them on eBay for a 5 day auction on Tuesday of this week-

I think cmart is eyeing the sealed game. cmart is obsssed with virgin games.

:) Speaking of virgin games, when are you next going to be near the Fathom?

Work hasnt sent me to Tucson, yet, but im gonna plan to visit the folks so i will grab the game from the silo. But fear not, that game is Cmarts only. All trade offers i have recieved for it are on auto decline, bc the game belongs to cmart not me. :)

I do, but my allowance just went to Match 5 :P

I need an upgrade myself, but am passing......

I never even saw that listed!

For some reason that didn't show up in my searches. That's a good price for that, even though the lid was missing. That's the same guy I bought the boxed one from. He said he had found a second one but I never saw the listing.

I just bought this lot for 30€ shipping included

I dont know if the Turbo is with a manual, but also if its just the box the price is awesome :)

Edit: I removed the Ebay-Link. The games are CiB, but to keep the shipping low I asked him to keep his PC games, I dont have any use for them.

post-35236-0-37376100-1369758674_thumb.png

Edited by Ignorama

I just cant understand why he sold it for 15 Euro + 15 shipping (from France to Germany). I mean, of course not everyone is interessted in the Intellivision, so the most people dont know how much a CiB Turbo costs, but he listened it as a 1 Euro auction. I wrote him just several minutes after he had listened and asked him how much he wants for a BiN, I didnt made a offer, he said 30. I thought he ment 30+ shipping and then I saw he sells the games for 30 shipping included ^^

I am pretty happy he not checked the completed listenings, because I germany a CBS Turbo was sold for nearly 200 Euro.

And before I forget it: I already have a nice CiB Turbo, this one is for trade, like the other three games of this lot too (Turbo is UK, the other games are french)

Edited by Ignorama

He said English. but surely you are right, the manual is multiilingual. He just wanted to make a difference between this and the french versions, maybe he was afraid that I will complain later about the french language. In any case this was my second awesome bargain this month, also I missed the ECS and Keyboard-Controller for free, the may was my Intellivision month of my life :)

Edited by Ignorama