IGNORED

Flora and the Ghost Mirror

newcoleco

• 4 weeks later...

Hardhat is alive and well folks. He is just busy doing whatever he does normally and also getting ready for ADAMCON 25 in Kingston, Ontario. I emailed back and forth with him Wed night about the convention.

Did Hardhat talk about why Daniel is missing? Daniel made a bunch of promises to a lot of people including myself and then just disappeared :? It would be great if someone could shed so light on this and let everyone know whats is going on. Its just a long time to be in the dark :skull: :thumbsdown:

Edited by RelliK111

Its just a long time to be in the dark :skull: :thumbsdown:

Unfortunately I know that feeling all too well. :ponder:

I hate to say this, but I saw this coming when all the news was breaking about a CIB release as well as the special cart only release. That's why I dropped out of the drawing for the special cart release (that I ended up still being picked for) and then Coleco_Master won my spot in a redraw.

Just practice a little patience as I'm sure everything will be sorted out by Daniel and Dale eventually... maybe even sometime in July for the upcoming CV / ADAMcon.

• Like 1

Unfortunately I know that feeling all too well. :ponder:

I hate to say this, but I saw this coming when all the news was breaking about a CIB release as well as the special cart only release. That's why I dropped out of the drawing for the special cart release (that I ended up still being picked for) and then Coleco_Master won my spot in a redraw.

Just practice a little patience as I'm sure everything will be sorted out by Daniel and Dale eventually... maybe even sometime in July for the upcoming CV / ADAMcon.

Ya patience is all I have to go on come July Daniel has owed me a game that I paid for 2 years ago now and I still hold out some hope that he will honor it(correct that I'm sure he will at some point). I know he has gone threw a lot of hard times and I have tried to help and offered some help on many occasions. I don't know...... I won't go into any more detail in a open form(you can send a pm if you want), its just tuff to go through and watch as I have a lot of respect for Daniel and I have been a huge fan of his work for a long time....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again

Some news about Flora and the Ghost Mirror game

Final version is finaly available in cartridges. I'm at the Coleco convention and about to sign them. Manual still has to be printed for the final version fixed last night during the convention.

As for the pre-released cartridges, I still have the cartridges with me and about to ship them (finaly) with the help of Coleco friends here at the convention.

So sorry for the extreme long delay

• Like 1

Ok I sent a message with Colecovision as subject to him using this http://www.adamcon.org/feedback.html page. I'm little worried it didn't get to him. I'll wait and see if he'll reply.

After talking to Dale, he said that some mails received in his mailbox tend to be filtered as spam. To avoid this send him a second time an email but this time at : dmwick AT yahoo DOT com

I've seen the boxes for Flora and they are looking GREAT!

• Like 1

Flora would look better in the screenshot with huge pink pencil eraser sized nipples showing, and a little hair coming out of the crotch area! :evil: :lust: :lolblue:

Yeah that's just what I want my kids to see when they walk by my office...I think it's already risque enough. She is a babe, though. ;)

Flora would look better in the screenshot with huge pink pencil eraser sized nipples showing, and a little hair coming out of the crotch area! :evil: :lust: :lolblue:

I think you are missing the point of making a good game for all the Cv gamers and families out here. Don't let personal preferences ruin a good game.

I think you are missing the point of making a good game for all the Cv gamers and families out here. Don't let personal preferences ruin a good game.

Sir, and fellow AA'er this was meant to be a naughty joke, notice the emoticons, thank you. BTW, to be quite honest, and NO disrespect intended, the screenshot of FLORA doesn't exactly scream " wholesome family entertainment " at 1st glance. I thought it WAS a naughty game when i 1st saw the FLORA screenshot, that's what brought on the naughty thoughts. She is HOT BTW, for a video image, good work on that!!! Looks like a real good game, I'm sure it IS a good family game. Like i thought my personal thoughts were going to influence the programmer to change the screenshot to accommodate my thoughts. :roll:

Edited by Rik

When I drew Flora I asked first Gabi to send me samples of female shamans (at first Flora was supposed to be a shaman, not a fairy) and she sent me pictures of fairies and one of the pictures reminded me of an old tv commercial (Olay?, Neet (now called Veet)?). So I mixed the two ideas and I made Flora the way she looks now.

One of the fairies Gabi sent me, you can see some similarities already.

post-3651-0-04910200-1374731467_thumb.jpgpost-3651-0-04805100-1374731897_thumb.png

When it was time to make a label and poster, I asked Tobi to help me out and he made the hi-res pictures

Edited by newcoleco
  • Like 2

Hi,

I know you're impatient to get the boxed copy of the game. I am just finishing up the production run details with the manual and stickers. I will be building some cartridges starting this weekend. Once I get a few available, I will post here, and you can order them. I hope to be shipping in two weeks. It'll be good to get these boxes out of my house and into your hands.

Dale

• Like 2

Got confirmation that the pre-released versions of Flora for you guys in US are delivered and should be received either monday or the day after.

Deeply sorry for the long wait, at least it's getting solved now

Edited by newcoleco