IGNORED

What one-of-a-kind Intellivision items do you have?

Rev

Voltron's Poker and Blackjack set with million dollar version. (15 of these, fewer with the million dollar version)

^^^^ I've seen a couple pics of those and am so sad that I totally missed out. :_( Y'all have done a lot of great creative work around here!

Edited by intvsteve

Digiplay Astrosmash which used the timed version of the game:

http://www.digitpress.com/eastereggs/intvastrosmash.htm

I also have those sticklers and sticks -- as well as the Wico Command Center Joysticks.

http://home.earthlink.net/~classic-videogames/intellivision/hardware.htm

(I should have picked up the Videoplexer the store had back in the day -- but I was waiting for it to drop from $25 to $20).

Well back in the mid-2000s I was part of part of someone testing the early USB conversions for the Intellivision controllers...

Not sure how rare but i've been using it with Nostalgia and JzIntv for a long time

I wish I knew who I picked it up from, but that was a few internet providers ago and I can't remember :'(

Maybe some of the old timers around here picked one up too

post-31949-13763500022_thumb.jpg

post-31949-137635003116_thumb.jpg

Well back in the mid-2000s I was part of part of someone testing the early USB conversions for the Intellivision controllers...

Not sure how rare but i've been using it with Nostalgia and JzIntv for a long time

I wish I knew who I picked it up from, but that was a few internet providers ago and I can't remember :'(

Maybe some of the old timers around here picked one up too

Wow, that,s pretty hard-core. Nice!

Thanks! I really do wish I could find out who I bought it from...

But as for hardcore.. I'm not the one with the spiffy a$$ website ;)

hah! A few dollars a month, lots of caffeine, and willingness to skip sleep. That's all. I'm sure rev and intvdave, vprette and a few others I've forgotten (apologies in advance) can testify to that.

Edited by intvsteve
  • Like 1

hah! A few dollars a month, lots of caffeine, and willingness to skip sleep. That's all. I'm sure rev and intvdave, vprette and a few others I've forgotten (apologies in advance) can testify to that.

Also, willy with his sites and left turn only used to have alot on his site but now left turn only is just an order page? I cant find his older site anymore.....and dzjay made the most awesome dedicated game page ive ever seen with Carol.

its been fun making a site, the serial number database at first was alot of work, now i only get a few submissions a month. Also sometimes its hard to come up with noteworthy news. :-)

• Like 1

Also, willy with his sites and left turn only used to have alot on his site but now left turn only is just an order page? I cant find his older site anymore.....and dzjay made the most awesome dedicated game page ive ever seen with Carol.

its been fun making a site, the serial number database at first was alot of work, now i only get a few submissions a month. Also sometimes its hard to come up with noteworthy news. :-)

Ayiyi did I mess up with those omissions! I need to update the links at intv Funhouse anyway; drop me a pm with more info on this.

That's definitely Roger's early sticker, how thick is that? It looks like it's pretty slim. Is it just a couple of overlays?

Yeah. I'm soo tempted to just surgically slice the top open. I think one may be River Raid? I seem to recall talking about how bad those overlays were. The back just flaked off when you looked at them. Online. :P There are probably only 4-6 overlays in there tops.