IGNORED

Wanted: Interesting Auctions

Albert

Well, I guess the secret's out. Looks like we have another AIR RAID discovery, with box. I looked around, and haven't seen anyone else pointing to this Craigslist post just yet. I e-mailed the poster and inconspicuously asked about the sale. She replied with "I'm currently asking $20,000 for the Air Raid box and cartridge only no instructions." She also mentioned GameGavel. So have a look! Pic posted in case she takes down the posting.

Link to the original sale.

post-28334-0-97903400-1379455311_thumb.png

• Like 2

Your attitude is all wrong.

It doesn't matter who has what, and what it is worth.

You either like atari for playing or for collecting, or for both. Just collect if it excites you, the hunt, the OCD :)

As soon as you are frustrated about what things cost and who has what... Then you should move on.

I'm frustrated that nofrills has more V-Cases than I. Should I sell all my V-Cases to him and move on?

I'm frustrated that nofrills has more V-Cases than I. Should I sell all my V-Cases to him and move on?

Lol is right. No, just frustrating. And about selling my collection, its a financial thing. I'm not giving up the hunt. I enjoy displaying and playing my Atari games, the 80's were the best times of my life.

Well, the question is, how many are in existence, confirmed (Air Raid), and would it still fetch $20,000-$30,000?

It's surely not worth that much, but I suspect certain people will try to keep prices up as with some other items.

Some items have been hyped up and some items have been sold below value given the rarity. So some prices are going up and some are coming down. Air Raid will be one of those fetching less in the long term.

So the first sold for 31,000

The subsequent second and third examples sold for 15,000 and 10,000 give or take if I remember correctly.

I'd put the value of a forth example definitely under 10,000.

I'm going to guess the sale price will be $8,450

Anyone else care to play 'the price is right'. :)

Looks to be in not as good shape as well, I would guess even less, 7k ish

So the first sold for 31,000

The subsequent second and third examples sold for 15,000 and 10,000 give or take if I remember correctly.

I'd put the value of a forth example definitely under 10,000.

I'm going to guess the sale price will be $8,450

Anyone else care to play 'the price is right'. :)

2010: $31,600

2012: $33,400 (with manual)

Not sure for how much the third one sold. But I'm sure that there are only very few people willing to spend that much and with more boxed Air Raids showing up the price will drop to the same level as Karate and equally rare games.

2010: $31,600

2012: $33,400 (with manual)

Not sure for how much the third one sold. But I'm sure that there are only very few people willing to spend that much and with more boxed Air Raids showing up the price will drop to the same level as Karate and equally rare games.

I'm sure the second didn't sell for over 20k.

Wonder may have done a trade up of sorts, but I don't recall it being 30k